Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I FUCKING HATE BEING A 5FT1 BLACKCEL

Fuck this Earth and iStore?

• Total voters
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
IT WON'T TOUCH THIS I FUCKING DOUBLE DOG DARE YOU BULLY CUNTS TO ADDRESS THE TRUE PLIGHT OF BLACKCELS.

I went to iStore, I wanted to buy a Macbook. I walk in the store and it's not busy at all. The only other customer is a white girl being helped by one of the attendants. I go to one of the displays with the laptops, expecting one of the attendants to eventually address me, and they just fucking ignore me! Then a Stacey and her mom walk in and they get served as soon as they enter the store! In seconds the attendant is friendly and laughing with them. :feelsree:

FUCK BEING A 5ft1 BLACKCEL. I probably have more money than that bitch fuck them I dropped fat cash bought a Macbook, keyboard, and a HDMI adapter. Cunts just assumed I'm a window shopper and they didn't want to help the 5ft1 blackcel. I had to fucking walk up to an attendant and ask to fucking buy something. The life of Stacey involves being helped straight away, she never has to ask for anything. The life of a blackcel involves being ignored, people assuming you're broke or trying to steal, never getting friendly treatment from strangers.

Tell me I'm fucking entitled, IT. Show me the ways in which I was the wrong person in this situation. Tell me I need to fix my personality. I fucking hate this Earth and how I'm treated differently because of my external appearance which I cannot change.

ovER
cant thugmaxx stylemaxx or ghettomaxx at that height

27 and 5'1. I'm sorry :feelscry:

5’1 is basically a disability? Can you get Growth hormones ?

5’1 is basically a disability? Can you get Growth hormones ?
You have to take them during puberty. Once your growth plates are closed its OVER.

EZmaxx
iu

At my college theres a 5ft 1 black dude and he has lots of friends and all the girls love him.

u trippin dawg. Its all about perspective my G.

its all about how you carry yourself.

IT WON'T TOUCH THIS I FUCKING DOUBLE DOG DARE YOU BULLY CUNTS TO ADDRESS THE TRUE PLIGHT OF BLACKCELS.

I went to iStore, I wanted to buy a Macbook. I walk in the store and it's not busy at all. The only other customer is a white girl being helped by one of the attendants. I go to one of the displays with the laptops, expecting one of the attendants to eventually address me, and they just fucking ignore me! Then a Stacey and her mom walk in and they get served as soon as they enter the store! In seconds the attendant is friendly and laughing with them. :feelsree:

FUCK BEING A 5ft1 BLACKCEL. I probably have more money than that bitch fuck them I dropped fat cash bought a Macbook, keyboard, and a HDMI adapter. Cunts just assumed I'm a window shopper and they didn't want to help the 5ft1 blackcel. I had to fucking walk up to an attendant and ask to fucking buy something. The life of Stacey involves being helped straight away, she never has to ask for anything. The life of a blackcel involves being ignored, people assuming you're broke or trying to steal, never getting friendly treatment from strangers.

Tell me I'm fucking entitled, IT. Show me the ways in which I was the wrong person in this situation. Tell me I need to fix my personality. I fucking hate this Earth and how I'm treated differently because of my external appearance which I cannot change.

I feel your pain, people just assume that I'm poor because I'm Black, doesn't matter what I wear. "Oh, there goes another Black beggar".

At my college theres a 5ft 1 black dude and he has lots of friends and all the girls love him.

How does his face look? Your face can carry you even if you're short and Black, Tyronelets have more options than Shaq.

I remember you saying being curry is better than Black

Black is the lowest race, people respect Curries. Nobody assumes that every Indian is poor or uneducated. Curries are well represented in the media as being intellectuals and capable. If you're African people just look down on you.

In the Netherlands Curries score high on dating sites but Blacks are universally excluded by all other races.

Chadpreet is a slayer here, in fact I often see Curry Normies with some White toilets here, Black-White couples here are exclusively WMBW. Once in a blue moon I see some (like my lean uncle) who get White pussy.

Why do you spread lies brocel

Shut the fuck up JBW coper

I don't remember but he's got a buz cut

Almost all Blacks have buzzcuts, even the toilets (usually they hide it under a wig). Blacks are the only race that don't benefit much from hairmaxxing. Mostly because we have naturally shitty hair. :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: Hence all of our toilets wear wigs that resemble non-African hair.

Why do you spread lies brocel

I've seen plenty of short slayers to think that it's a lie. The only way someone can believe that short slayers don't exist is my only watching height-mog compilations on YouTube and never going outside.

Race > face > height.

Race people can go fetishmaxxing, this is especially easy is you're a rare specimen of your race. For example being the only Chinese dude in an almost all White country lets you easily get the xenophiles that love men of other races and simp over them, but if there are plenty of Blacks to choose from then you lose. This is also why JBW doesn't work in the West, even if all Noodlewhores want a White guy they have the luxury of only selecting the top 5% without much cost, in Asia the Noodelwhores that want White men outnumber the White men so you can fetishmax.

Typically doesn't work for Blacks because literally no toilet ever has a fetish for Black guys. Jungle fever only applies to Black toilets, not Black men.

I've seen plenty of short slayers to think that it's a lie. The only way someone can believe that short slayers don't exist is my only watching height-mog compilations on YouTube and never going outside.

Race > face > height.

Race people can go fetishmaxxing, this is especially easy is you're a rare specimen of your race. For example being the only Chinese dude in an almost all White country lets you easily get the xenophiles that love men of other races and simp over them, but if there are plenty of Blacks to choose from then you lose. This is also why JBW doesn't work in the West, even if all Noodlewhores want a White guy they have the luxury of only selecting the top 5% without much cost, in Asia the Noodelwhores that want White men outnumber the White men so you can fetishmax.

Typically doesn't work for Blacks because literally no toilet ever has a fetish for Black guys. Jungle fever only applies to Black toilets, not Black men.
That's my point. If someone is short AND black, that dude is getting zero pussy. That's why I think he's lying, unless he just witnessed something that only has a 1% chance of happening.

fuck them I dropped fat cash bought a Macbook, keyboard, and a HDMI adapter.
They'll never learn their lesson if you just buy their shit anyways. That store attendant got laid and he got a sweet sales commission.

(Also wtf do they seriously not have hdmi ports on their overpriced garbage :feelswhat: )

being 5'1 in the third world is pretty brutal as is but i cannot even imagine how fucking over it must be for a super short guy in the west. im sorry you were dealt this fate

my deepest condolences. At 5'1 it's pretty much over even with the flawless face and Tyronemaxxing is destined to be futile as well.

Translate your despise in revegeance, rape some foid and then proceed to commit mass murder on your local ghetto, you'll not only ruin a foid's life, but your parent's for bringing you to this place.

Just stand on your money

You’re black too damn
Do you got a bbc doe

Im sorry bro. Nobody knows how tough it is being a blacklet