Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I fucking hate balding as a teen

RechargedSamsung

RechargedSamsung

Recruit
★★★
Been balding since i was 16 it was bound to happen all males in my family both sides are bald im on the 2nd stage of norwooding the receding U hairline is pretty noticeable by now it just fucking pisses me off when i see other normies who have the brocoli cut and have a normal hairline while i fucking bald i feel like an absolute alien that was the only thing i ever liked was my hair before it started to thin i had so much thick hair as a child i could stick a pencil in it and it would disappear but now if i grow it long it looks weird like its flat and theres no density of the hair it just makes me look like im balding i buzzed it to like a 1inch and half it and hairline is even worse it doesn’t help that my face looks very feminine fucking ultra brutal femm face +balding it’s not even a pretty boy face it’s like a mark Zuckerberg face but with a fucking receding hairline i cant even grow a goddamn l beard just some shitty facial hair like some amish that looks like pubic hair if i grow it out enough and my moustache doesnt connect its so over bros old people even mog me with their thick hair been usuing minoxidil finastride for a good tear nothing FUCKING NOTHING has changed :feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Where is your avi from

Been balding since i was 16 it was bound to happen all males in my family both sides are bald im on the 2nd stage of norwooding the receding U hairline is pretty noticeable by now it just fucking pisses me off when i see other normies who have the brocoli cut and have a normal hairline while i fucking bald i feel like an absolute alien that was the only thing i ever liked was my hair before it started to thin i had so much thick hair as a child i could stick a pencil in it and it would disappear but now if i grow it long it looks weird like its flat and theres no density of the hair it just makes me look like im balding i buzzed it to like a 1inch and half it and hairline is even worse it doesn’t help that my face looks very feminine fucking ultra brutal femm face +balding it’s not even a pretty boy face it’s like a mark Zuckerberg face but with a fucking receding hairline i cant even grow a goddamn l beard just some shitty facial hair like some amish that looks like pubic hair if i grow it out enough and my moustache doesnt connect its so over bros old people even mog me with their thick hair been usuing minoxidil finastride for a good tear nothing FUCKING NOTHING has changed :feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Relate. I had a big forehead and my hairline started receding at 15 . So I just started shaving my head from then on

Just asking.

Just checked and he is 28, although he looks like he is a teen, brutal neotenous features pill
You’ve should’ve seen him how he was before he took drugs like a madman the avi im using is a music video he did around 2013 called ginseng strip 2012 (if you’re a chronically online hermit or if you use tiktok in general you’ve might’ve come across it ) he was 16 looked like a 12 year old boy

You’ve should’ve seen him how he was before he took drugs like a madman the avi im using is a music video he did around 2013 called ginseng strip 2012 (if you’re a chronically online hermit or if you use tiktok in general you’ve might’ve come across it ) he was 16 looked like a 12 year old boy
never began for his face. Does he slay ?

He has babyface
Still, most people start looking like oldcels by late 20s, better to still look young, atleast he can still have time to do something about it

never began for his face. Does he slay ?
Ya bet ur sweet ass he mogs us all he’s a babyface but like a pretty boy babyface plus he’s 5’9 which isnt even that bad you also got to memtion that he’s status maxxed he’s popular in the underground rap scene and is a big pioneer of rap music especially sad rap IMG 2507

Still, most people start looking like oldcels by late 20s, better to still look young, atleast he can still have time to do something about it
Looking young is only good if you have strong facial bones. If you dont then you will age like milk

Ya bet ur sweet ass he mogs us all he’s a babyface but like a pretty boy babyface plus he’s 5’9 which isnt even that bad you also got to memtion that he’s status maxxed he’s popular in the underground rap scene and is a big pioneer of rap music especially sad rap View attachment 1218566
Suifuel pic

Looking young is only good if you have strong facial bones. If you dont then you will age like milk
Brootal babyface/femface pill dicaprio is very good example of this if you have like a monkey facial structure like brad pitt you’ll age well main reason why foids age terribly past 25

The babyface can only get you so far until you hit your mid 30s and start having wrinkles like crazy

Brootal babyface/femface pill dicaprio is very good example of this if you have like a monkey facial structure like brad pitt you’ll age well main reason why foids age terribly past 25
What you mean, DiCaprio looks very good for his age. Most dudes in his age have terrible skin/collagen and are bald

Ive also been balding since 14 taking minoxidil rn

I thought I was balding at 14 but my hairline hasn't moved since so I think I might just naturally have a shit hairline

That's brutal. Fortunately, i'm not balding

im also balding at 19, just start minoxidil and pray