Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I fucking hate Asian concepts respects your elders when they abuse their children in front of your eyes goyim

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
Fuck you asians no elders don't deserve respect just cause their older in off the firm belief that unless you shown people why they deserve respect you deserve none of it that goes for parents as well if they shout at you for calling out their bullshit you have a right to I hate the kiked Asian concept of 1 is absolved from any judgement if 1 is older fuck you judgement is dealt out equally

based and high iq

Asian here. I agree. Most oldfags in my country are shitty behaved and then blame it on young people. They always use "respect your elders" when arguing with young people because they can't argue at all and it's all offer.

We are incels, we don't have to file such stupid concept. Most of society hates us and we got no time to obey their BS.

Asian here. I agree. Most oldfags in my country are shitty behaved and then blame it on young people. They always use "respect your elders" when arguing with young people because they can't argue at all and it's all offer.

We are incels, we don't have to file such stupid concept. Most of society hates us and we got no time to obey their BS.

Ohhhhh i hate asian boomer's even more i swear their even more of a piss take and the kikes treat their children like shit and then expect respect when they did nothing to deserve it

The main goal of the parent should be to make sure their kids aren't ugly

Ye, im not respecting them if they are cunts.

This nearly got me in massive trouble as a kid, was so close to getting taken to get diagnosed with oppositional defiance disorder.

This nearly got me in massive trouble as a kid, was so close to getting taken to get diagnosed with oppositional defiance disorder.

(((oppositional defiance dissorder))) oh vey parents always know the best right so when they do a shitty job the child is at fault ?

jews just like the whites want to subvert the family above all else, you think you're sticking it to them by achieving their own goals

jews just like the whites want to subvert the family above all else, you think you're sticking it to them by achieving their own goals

Fuck you your the same thing keeping their kiked system alive blind obedience leads to control stop being retarded while the family is good the kids need an explanation dont hide it from them

i hate most old people

My Asian parents are controlling narcissistic motherfuckers. I hate them with a passion.

My Asian parents are controlling narcissistic motherfuckers. I hate them with a passion.

Yup fuck blind authority fuck tradition what is the point to following it if it stands in the way of proggress

and u still live with them?

for now, until I move out in a few days. I got fired from job few months ago, so I moved in with them temporarily to save money. HUGE mistake.

for now, until I move out in a few days. I got fired from job few months ago, so I moved in with them temporarily to save money. HUGE mistake.
yeah im leaving my parents too next month despite they want me to stay in home
It's asia dude it's tradition their to live with family
well i wouldnt handle living with my family till 30 i would rope instead

yeah im leaving my parents too next month despite they want me to stay in home

well i wouldnt handle living with my family till 30 i would rope instead

Same tbh

And.... the cycle of abuse continues

Asian culture, especially the elder crap based in Confucian ideology, is such a cucked and retarded concept, ngl.

True bro i follow mohism it's a reilgion but it's about progress it's about treating our brother's as if they were our family i perfer this over Confucianism i call out unjust forms of life all the way i can
#metoo! I wish he was dead!!!

Tosser ruined china i want mohism

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back