Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I fucking hate alt girls

Trannydestroyer

Trannydestroyer

Admiral
The only guys I have seen who are attracted to alt girls are cumskins I fucking hate them most alt girls are white, edgy, teen spoiled, rich girl who should have gotten a beating from their parents cause their ego's, self importance and 'not like other girls' energy is high :foidSoy: their whole existence is basically a competition on how to look and act different from other girls in hopes that Chad will differentiate her from all the other girls in his harem and think she is a special foid they dress up like clowns with black makeup ect, ect so chad thinks her persoynality is different

I hate all toilets equally.

Fake quirky edgy women are annoying. It's so obvious they're trying to look like they actually have a personality but they're vapid cunts like the rest of the female race.

I much prefer women who are content to be the boring empty vessel sacks of shit they are. The ones who try to be "different" because they watch Rick and Morty and skateboard are just cringe.

unironically attracted to them

They are the embodiment of the "degradation of a hobby" meme

that would turn most of them into actual house wives or at least make them think about their actions for once
:yes: there are some 'progressive' 3rd rate social activist faggots in my state in curryland who say we shouldn't beat kids to discipline them luckily they are a minority voice

I noticed that chad will talk shit about them publicly, but have sex with them behind the curtain. They are just like any other cum dumpster. :feelspuke:

I noticed that chad will talk shit about them publicly, but have sex with them behind the curtain. They are just like any other cum dumpster. :feelspuke:
Chad has loads of foids at his fingertips what foids main concern is trying to differentiate their holes from other holes in Chads harem so they do the most idiotic things to gain his attention :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Chad has loads of foids at his fingertips what foids main concern is trying to differentiate their holes from other holes in Chads harem so they do the most idiotic things to gain his attention :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
Difference with alt sluts is that they are fine with chad hitting and quitting. They are hardcore whores compared to regular ones who try to convince chad to commit (that ain't gonna work).

Difference with alt sluts is that they are fine with chad hitting and quitting. They are hardcore whores compared to regular ones who try to convince chad to commit (that ain't gonna work).
Most of them seem like they have mental problems tbh bpd and shit

I used to like alt girls until I realized they're the exact same as normal girls except with more mental illnesses.

I used to like alt girls until I realized they're the exact same as normal girls except with more mental illnesses.
are you cumskin? I am asking because I only ever noticed cumskins being attracted to these kind of foids

they all have to get rape

The only guys I have seen who are attracted to alt girls are cumskins I fucking hate them most alt girls are white, edgy, teen spoiled, rich girl who should have gotten a beating from their parents cause their ego's, self importance and 'not like other girls' energy is high :foidSoy: their whole existence is basically a competition on how to look and act different from other girls in hopes that Chad will differentiate her from all the other girls in his harem and think she is a special foid they dress up like clowns with black makeup ect, ect so chad thinks her persoynality is different
Those kind of cum dumpsters are the exact kind that should be beaten the fuck out of. This BPD slut that I used to like was like that and I punched that toilet in the back and slapped the back of her head.

I want an alt girl gf

What happened to the attractive scene? Girls of the early 2000s when emo was was big. Those girls at least put emphasis into looking attractive. But I wouldn't want to marry and have kids with one. Most of them were heavy drug users anyway. They only went with emo/alternative chads.

No such thing they're just bandwagoners

I find alt girls attractive af. Not so much the modern breed because they're now associated with woke whoredom. But the old breed. Suicidegirls vintage.

This is girl during highschool

Then after finishing school she starts dressing like this

Yes but parents allow foids to be whores
And cuck fathers cant say a word
Pretty accurate though fathers a lot of times are such cucks they don't want to say a word as they don't want to see their daughter as anything but perfect and their sons get all the bs my family is a prime example of that. Even though my dad is divorced anyway so can call out my sister at any point with no real fear of repercussions she can act in the worst fashion without recourse meanwhile me and my brother get freaked out on over the smallest things. For example I got threatened for taking too much food with cops my sister physically assaulted my mom nothing. I drop a glass by accident freaked out on. My sister steals nothing. I don't put the toilet lid down freaked at. Sister has an abortion still nothing. (keep in mind my dad claims to be religious and anti abortion.)

what the shit is a alt girl

Hmm? Lowrena?

Very well.

I hate alt girls cause they hate me