Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel i fucking hate all those couples walking outside

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
went to the supermarket to buy some pizza and other junk, and it was such a ragefuel.
in the supermarket i didnt saw couples. but tons of cute hot foids that ignored me. i couldnt believe that if i was a chad i could have them. so much rage.

and on the way home i saw T O N S of couples. all were young and i liked all the girls. like wtf??????????
i cant believe all those guys just live like that. with a cute foid by their side.

and the worst was when i was behind a couple and had no room to pass them. so i had to walk slow for 2 minutes behind them untill i could pass them.
she held his hand like the whore she was
like wtf? this is EVERYTHING i ever wanted. EVERYTHING.

why its happening to everyone but us???????

im:
-23yo
-pretty fit
-lives alone so got place to fuck
-got good weed
-soon going to be on that 100K$/year programmer salary
-a good person

yes i got an ugly face and im 5'6, SO FUCKING WHAT?

7hYA.gif

betabuxx one

Me too.

And they wonder why I beat them to death for crossing onto my territory.

Gives me extra meat to eat and rape though.

4f53110a88405e76a7ba85ac109cb4ab  finding bigfoot bigfoot sasquatch

yeah i see this shit too
it's disrespectful and disgusting tbh
sometimes i even catch the male cunt looking at me or something when he wraps his arms around his foid. like he's asserting dominance or showing off or both. it's honestly an injustice how they can get away with this. such open displays of affection should be banned and in many traditional countries are banned. these things, such happiness should be kept private so as to not offend other people

and the worst was when i was behind a couple and had no room to pass them. so i had to walk slow for 2 minutes behind them untill i could pass them.
she held his hand like the whore she was

elbow your way through the middle of them

Yes hope they all die

How’s this happening the quarantine is happening

I only feel jealous if the girl is attractive

They shouldn’t even be together in the first place. Jfl at your average couple, they have nothing to be proud of, their foids are in a prime era for promiscuity and will cheat as soon as the wind changes

So regardless of anything you do, of how much value you produce for society, you'll always have less value than a rapist murderer chad. Welcome to the modern west.

what do you mean so what? thats like the whole reason why you are here :feelskek:
im 5'4 and below avg looking too . think of me whenever you are sad :y'all:

im still haunted by this couple i saw chadlite and some foid kissing and touching each other in public.

they hate you because you're 5'6 and have an ugly face, its not your fault, you're just not chad.