Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I FUCKING GREW

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
I fucking grew in height in these three years of high school. I had to get measured for academic purposes and I came out at 175 cm, which is 5ft7. So, In three years I grew 15 centimeters.

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT IM HAPPY NOW I AM NOT A TURBOMANLET ANYMORE I AM JUST A MANLET NOW

175cm is 5'8.9" (rounded 5'9") not 5'7"

I'm 5'8" (172.72cm) so you mog me. But its still over.

Last edited:
175cm = 5 feet 9 inches you tallfag

:banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer: Banned for bragging.

Well now it just depends on your face :ping:

Lol normie gtfo

Just go from 5'1 to 5'9 in like 2 months bro! Totally not LARPing!! :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Mog me. GTFOH you chad

Brag, I only grew 3cm from I was 15-18 and stopped growing after that.

I cry for the manlets, hope they can cope

Just you average "teencel" on .co

And didnt you say you are chadlite face-wise?

"Incels" on incels.co back at it again.

STFUF

Most people here are fakecels, not just the teencels.

I'm 175 as well

Manlet copers smh. "Just be tall bro". Listen yh, it's all about the face after the hight. Not all incels are manlets dumbass
Don't remember OP lamenting about his face tbh. :feelsbaton:

i grew in height as late as 19 years old, had the stretch marks on my lower back to show for it, childcels need to not give up and work on creating lasting social ties with their fellow students

I fucking grew in height in these three years of high school. I had to get measured for academic purposes and I came out at 175 cm, which is 5ft7. So, In three years I grew 15 centimeters.

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT IM HAPPY NOW I AM NOT A TURBOMANLET ANYMORE I AM JUST A MANLET NOW
what? weren't you saying that you were 5'2 a couple of months ago

Just go from 5'1 to 5'9 in like 2 months bro! Totally not LARPing!! :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
@needsolution u jelly?? :feelstrash:

Just fucking lol tbh just leave the forum. No wonder you seemed so confident in your ability to beat people up and never complained about being a manlet and being heightmogged. Your face isn't a problem! you've been on dates; you're normal height and will likely grow; you are NT. Why are you still here again as a youngcel? Your presence was either a LARP and you needed to create an issue so you could fit in, or you were too retarded to realise your own rough height and grew more

Damn how u go from 5’2 to 5’7 in less than a yr

I've said from the beginning someone ban this little autist already

Why is there a teenager on this forum?

Holy shit, nigger, why are highschoolers allowed to claim inceldom when they're not even at that age where being virgin is weird, yet?

Chadlite face? You serious? Ban this fakecel fag NOW.

Jfl at being an incel on incels.co

FUCKING STAHP STAHP IT NOW YOU BRAGGING FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKHFAIHAIFHI)H)Q)H)QFIQFBABFABFUWGHQ)HQH)FQ)B
A09

It is an especially difficult life being 5’1.
it doesnt matter if 5´1" or 5´7". ALL women like tall men. if u manage to find ur looksmatch she will be already filled with chads cum. can the op of this thread be banned for bragging PLEASE?

And yeah I do remember OP saying he was 5’2 not long ago. What’s going on.

i grew in height as late as 19 years old, had the stretch marks on my lower back to show for it, childcels need to not give up and work on creating lasting social ties with their fellow students

how tall are you now?

how tall are you now?
somewhere in between 5'11 and 6', I just lie and say I'm 6' or 6'1 though, there's no reason why you can't give yourself 2 extra inches, or 5 years less in age if you're older than 29

>OP still haven't been banned

youngfagcels are fakecels