Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I fucked up!

Narcicel's Oneitis

Narcicel's Oneitis

Finally updated it!!! New discord: pxoi
★★
Yesterday, I contacted 2 people who were old friends of mine kind of. One I cannot go in further detail about, the other was that self-diagnosed BPD girl I may have mentioned in past posts (I cba to check).

Well, the BPD girl deleted/disabled her account and I fucked things up with the first one as well due to pressuring them.

I'm not really concerned about the consequences for them all that much, especially the second one; I can be fine sometimes as long as I've had any impact, I'm more concerned this behavior will become a precedent and fuck up any relationships I do have later. I might have to isolate more than before for a little bit, at least until regaining relative stability.

It's over.

Why haven't you fucked her? :ping:

dnr another friend haver, and one of them is a foid for fuck sake...

Yesterday, I contacted 2 people who were old friends of mine kind of. One I cannot go in further detail about, the other was that self-diagnosed BPD girl I may have mentioned in past posts (I cba to check).

Well, the BPD girl deleted/disabled her account and I fucked things up with the first one as well due to pressuring them.

I'm not really concerned about the consequences for them all that much, especially the second one; I can be fine sometimes as long as I've had any impact, I'm more concerned this behavior will become a precedent and fuck up any relationships I do have later. I might have to isolate more than before for a little bit, at least until regaining relative stability.

It's over.
Just dont be falsely accused of something, Women are sly BITCHES!

oh no stinky poopy

Just dont be falsely accused of something, Women are sly BITCHES!
At this point I feel I could be taken down if I was accused of something I actually did.

Have you tried sticking your penis inside her?

Like what?
Creepiness(maxxing) in this case, harassment (of several kinds, that is a separate story I didn't feel too compelled to post here)

Creepiness(maxxing) in this case, harassment (of several kinds, that is a separate story I didn't feel too compelled to post here)
Based, But i doubth it was harassment tbh, Women make that shit up all the time so if tour just an ugly man being in the same room its probably seen as harasment anyway, Thats why when i was a wagie refused to work with women so i dont get my life fucked up