Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I fucked up

GowkBird

GowkBird

I'm just want to be a giga-mega Chad in cuteness
I didn't managed to get enlisted to university because.... I was too fucking anxious to JUST deliver my documents to this university and time when I was able to do it is gone. And I'm also lied to my family whole this time that I'm working on it. SHIT, I want just say to my parents that I fault exams and go back to work. Another year is fucked. I'm just need to speak out.

Can you try again next year?

Can you try again next year?
Of course I can. But I'm already fucked up with this like 2 years in a row, and this is third year of NEET, being NEET is hell. And also I lied to my mom, and she really hope that I'm finally will go to study. Shit.

Of course I can. But I'm already fucked up with this like 2 years in a row, and this is third year of NEET, being NEET is hell. And also I lied to my mom, and she really hope that I'm finally will go to study. Shit.
It's okay if you're NEET one more year. You'll be studying and working the rest of your life anyway, so just enjoy the easy simple life of doing nothing

Sorry man. I fucked up school as well.

It's okay if you're NEET one more year. You'll be studying and working the rest of your life anyway, so just enjoy the easy simple life of doing nothing
It's hard and unpleasantly to be neet in Eastern Europe, thx god I have working experience so I wouldn't be some cassier or construction worker. Also I'm ashamed of my faults, it's ruining my life to ground.
Sorry man. I fucked up school as well.
Thx, this is sucks. :cryfeels::feelscry:

Just find a part time job and do it for some time.

Oh man, I'm sorry. I hope you will make it next year.

Just find a part time job and do it for some time.
Part time will not give me enough money to live, I'll go back to full time job.
Oh man, I'm sorry. I hope you will make it next year.
Thank you. I still want to go in this uni and ask if they can enlist me in this year but it will be too stupid and cringy, still I can't get over it.

Lots of rich youngcels in university here... Poor parents=no university...

Lots of rich youngcels in university here... Poor parents=no university...
The most sad thing... Uni is one of the best, and my parents are able to pay for that (Education is very cheap in Ukraine). Only thing that went me down is my anxious and fear to go there and bring god damn documents when it was necessary.

The most sad thing... Uni is one of the best, and my parents are able to pay for that (Education is very cheap in Ukraine). Only thing that went me down is my anxious and fear to go there and bring god damn documents when it was necessary.
Can your parents afford to surgerymaxx you?