Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I fucked up my life

Garbage Life

Garbage Life

Things don't get better
★★★★
My life has been going downhill and becoming even more shitty the past couple months. My life has always been shit but it started in November. I was working at Walmart, I hated the customers, I hated children (I was in toys) and most of my coworkers. I had this habit where after my lunch was over I would clock back in and go back outside and smoke pot. I knew it was bad habit and I needed to stop but I didn't. One night three or four of the managers came out while I was in my car and basically told me to fuck off. I was out of work for about a week or two before I landed a job at a local used game store. I actually liked the job except for the manger who was a fat, hypocritical roastie who fired me for the sole reason because she didn't like me and I had trouble counting the register at times after a little over a month. Then about four days later of constantly applying at places I unfortunately started at fast food again which was terrible. My last fast food job lasted for 15 months. I was there for about a week until a gas station hired me on the spot. Of course being a gas station there was a bunch of desegregates working there and shopping there. Beaners who can't speak English, mehtheads, people dumb enough to play lotto, etc. I was there for about three months until one day a coworker came with her white trash ass friend and started playing lotto. They where loud, obnoxious and just really annoying. After about 10 minutes of walking back and forth to ticket case and the register and listening to them squeal I accidentally ripped a ticket whiling pulling it out. She was like ""what the fuck man, why you do that" and started blaming me even though she wasn't even fucking working. That was pretty much my breaking point and I said "fuck it I'm going on break" and walked out. Apparently my coworker who was working didn't hear me and called the manager saying I abandoned my job and that was pretty much an instant fire. I called her saying what happened but I didn't get anywhere. I think thats complete bullshit. That was two weeks ago and I still haven't found anything. I got rejected from three jobs this week alone and I have no one to blame but myself. Suicide still lurks in my mind.

Thats rough man. Can you get neetbux for some time after having this work expierence?

Thats rough man. Can you get neetbux for some time after having this work expierence?
Maybe I don't know where I would go to

Try pizza delivery, it’s the better side of fast food with more independence and less work at twice the income when you include tips.

Its unfair how chads can get into modelling and get paid thousands per photos while an incel has to wageslave in a dead end job tbh
Its over

Its unfair how chads can get into modelling and get paid thousands per photos while an incel has to wageslave in a dead end job tbh
Its over
That is unfair, it is also unfair how high iq people can trick and lie their way into being millionaires.
Life is unfair, especially in the free market

Attachments

• 1542816641653.gif
    1542816641653.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 105
Sorry to hear, OP. The most unfortunate scenarios are handed to us.

My life has been going downhill and becoming even more shitty the past couple months. My life has always been shit but it started in November. I was working at Walmart, I hated the customers, I hated children (I was in toys) and most of my coworkers. I had this habit where after my lunch was over I would clock back in and go back outside and smoke pot. I knew it was bad habit and I needed to stop but I didn't. One night three or four of the managers came out while I was in my car and basically told me to fuck off. I was out of work for about a week or two before I landed a job at a local used game store. I actually liked the job except for the manger who was a fat, hypocritical roastie who fired me for the sole reason because she didn't like me and I had trouble counting the register at times after a little over a month. Then about four days later of constantly applying at places I unfortunately started at fast food again which was terrible. My last fast food job lasted for 15 months. I was there for about a week until a gas station hired me on the spot. Of course being a gas station there was a bunch of desegregates working there and shopping there. Beaners who can't speak English, mehtheads, people dumb enough to play lotto, etc. I was there for about three months until one day a coworker came with her white trash ass friend and started playing lotto. They where loud, obnoxious and just really annoying. After about 10 minutes of walking back and forth to ticket case and the register and listening to them squeal I accidentally ripped a ticket whiling pulling it out. She was like ""what the fuck man, why you do that" and started blaming me even though she wasn't even fucking working. That was pretty much my breaking point and I said "fuck it I'm going on break" and walked out. Apparently my coworker who was working didn't hear me and called the manager saying I abandoned my job and that was pretty much an instant fire. I called her saying what happened but I didn't get anywhere. I think thats complete bullshit. That was two weeks ago and I still haven't found anything. I got rejected from three jobs this week alone and I have no one to blame but myself. Suicide still lurks in my mind.

How did the lotto rip set u off?
U and i know u screwed those shitty jobs up.
But i think if u find some work online. It will be better. I will try to help u brah
That is unfair, it is also unfair how high iq people can trick and lie their way into being millionaires.
Life is unfair, especially in the free market
Right on

Hmm...try being an errand boy for an investor or a real estate agent...slowly build trust, relationship and they will take you under their wing, and in time you can make real money.

How did the lotto rip set u off?
U and i know u screwed those shitty jobs up.
But i think if u find some work online. It will be better. I will try to help u brah

Right on
I'll take any help I can get

Could you add paragraphs?

Retail jobs are shit I hate them.

I'm 10x happier wagecucking for a factory doing a repetitive mind numbing job.

Fuck jobs that have a great deal of social interaction.