Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i fucked up because im a fucking idiot

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
i legitly have 90 IQ
i got a job but made a mistake while giving my info, i was suppose to start on monday but i fucked up and i dont know what to do, either call them tomorrow and risk losing the job and embarassment or just going there on monday like nothing happened but i can face legal troubles (another ones hahahaha)
why do i have to be such a fucking idiot? am i even consious?? i sometimes feel like an NPC that realized he is just suppose to be a background character that is made fun of while normies are players/main actors
i was so happy for 24 hours that at least i got a job but now i feel like fucking dying i have tears in my eyes because everything i do i fail because im retarded
i dont even know what to do later in my life with iq of a tin can, work, study, die?
im just listening to black sabbath all day to calm me down but i cant i feel like there is something wrong
like if stress of first job wasnt enough i HAD TO FUCK UP BIG TIME
IM A RETARD IM A RETARD IM A RETARD

What's the job? I think you'll be fine because unless you lied your way through the whole application and interview, you'll be able to do it

what info was it?

what info was it?
i said i wasnt a student because i thought that im not once i finish high school but im actually still am for next 2 months
employers pay less taxes for employing students and i said im not so he will pay more and he will report me to IRS and im gonna get fucked because they like to harass people who are new on the job market

i said i wasnt a student because i thought that im not once i finish high school but im actually still am for next 2 months
employers pay less taxes for employing students and i said im not so he will pay more and he will report me to IRS and im gonna get fucked because they like to harass people who are new on the job market
call them why would your employer refuse less taxes?

IRS foid will show up at your door
"time to pay with your virginity anon"
:banhammer:
if i was a chad that would happen 100%
chad always wins even if he losses
incel always losses even if he wins

IQ Mogs me at being able to get a job.

IRS won’t show up at your door, but they can send you warning letters and garnish your future income. For something small like that tho I wouldn’t sweat it. Nothing but an empty threat.

Just explain
i will try to email them tomorrow but i doubt they will want to go through all the trouble of making new job agreement instead of finding someone better than me

i will try to email them tomorrow but i doubt they will want to go through all the trouble of making new job agreement instead of finding someone better than me
It will probably be no big deal he will juat make a correction. Was he looking for someone who is specifically not a student?

It will probably be no big deal he will juat make a correction
there is another problem tho i dont have a proof that im a student cause my school ID doesn't have a stamp on it (i forgot to do it in school year now schools are closed)
maybe they will believe me if i show them my grades paper i hope please god help me resolve this issue

i sometimes feel like an NPC that realized he is just suppose to be a background character that is made fun of while normies are players/main actors
Basically my life. Though I am not retarded..

Mr. Crowly..... What went on in your heaad

Basically my life. Though I am not retarded..

Mr. Crowly..... What went on in your heaad
WTF I AM LITERALLY LISTENING TO THIS SONG RIGHT NOW
ARE YOU SPYING ON ME??????????

i legitly have 90 IQ
i got a job but made a mistake while giving my info, i was suppose to start on monday but i fucked up and i dont know what to do, either call them tomorrow and risk losing the job and embarassment or just going there on monday like nothing happened but i can face legal troubles (another ones hahahaha)
why do i have to be such a fucking idiot? am i even consious?? i sometimes feel like an NPC that realized he is just suppose to be a background character that is made fun of while normies are players/main actors
i was so happy for 24 hours that at least i got a job but now i feel like fucking dying i have tears in my eyes because everything i do i fail because im retarded
i dont even know what to do later in my life with iq of a tin can, work, study, die?
im just listening to black sabbath all day to calm me down but i cant i feel like there is something wrong
like if stress of first job wasnt enough i HAD TO FUCK UP BIG TIME
IM A RETARD IM A RETARD IM A RETARD
I did some really, really low IQ shit recently. I fucked up submitting not one, not one but fucking two online college assignments. Felt like killing myself afterwards. Anyway OP, what you need to do is just call them ASAP and explain you fucked up, it’ll probably be ok. Don’t put it off, do it now.

Last edited:
WTF I AM LITERALLY LISTENING TO THIS SONG RIGHT NOW
ARE YOU SPYING ON ME??????????
Mr. FBI is after you:feelsbaton:. Serve 30 years in gulag for being a virgin man.

I just like that song.. among others.

Last edited:
I made some really, really low IQ shit recently. I fucked up submitting not one, not one but fucking two online college assignments. Felt like killing myself afterwards. Anyway OP, what you need to do is just call them ASAP and explain you fucked up, it’ll probably be ok. Don’t put it off, do it now.
it's 1 am now i will call them tomorrow after calling my school
Eh just explain it. Have them come up with new arrangement. Its fine actually.
i hope they will understand

im new on the job market and no one ever told me that im still a student two months after finishing high school, no one ever tells me important shit
Mr. FBI is after you:feelsbaton:. Serve 30 years in gulag for looking being a virgin man.

I just like that song.. among others.
strange coincidence :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

there is another problem tho i dont have a proof that im a student cause my school ID doesn't have a stamp on it (i forgot to do it in school year now schools are closed)
maybe they will believe me if i show them my grades paper i hope please god help me resolve this issue
Calmate

It should be fine tbh. Just email them and tell them to correct it.

What was the job? Just wondering