Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i fucked some hookers

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

Banned
-
yeah i just did that, i took one white whore to my brothers bedroom, because mine is too dirty, i fucked her, no that great, she had blue eyes but no tits and was kinda fat, good for a new thing, but i enjoyed more the next whore wich was a short cuban whore with big tits and better shape, nice ass, thin figure, natural body, i fucked her, sucked her tits, she blew both my dick and balls off, i even kissed her, the other whore was more like she just opened her legs and thats it nothing more, the cuban whore knew how to fuck, maybe democrats are right, hispanics do the jobs that white americans wont

How does it feel to be inside a foid’s pussy ? How different is it from jerking off ? 1000x better or overrated shit ? Sex or LTR mogs ?

How does it feel to be inside a foid’s pussy ? How different is it from jerking off ? 1000x better or overrated shit ? Sex or LTR mogs ?
Get an onahole and vaseline the experience is described to be near identical, all thats missing is well...the rest of the body.