Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I fucked my chance at teen love. It all went downhill from there

N

Notkev

Recruit
★★
20% - Bragging
Before you read: I'm not trying to brag. Trust me, I wish I was a fakecel, I really do.
And if your younger than 18, don't be dumb like me

I was 16 or 17 at the time. This girl who knew me since we were kids who I ALSO LIKED albeit not as much, liked me.
She confessed in a way, gave me a letter. I started talking to her but fucked it up. Also my sister interfered with things that were none of her business and MY MOM. OHH MAN. SHE TOLD ME TO DITCH HER TO FOCUS ON MY STUDIES MORE. I was dumb enough to listen to her. But I will never forgive her for this particular event. Of course, me being a f**king moron and insecure didn't help,

but if I knew where I would be 5 years in the future (now) I would've fought for that with all I had.

I could've experienced it, now I'm screwed. Uni will end in 3 semesters.

I will never let my parents interfere with these sorts of things in my life ever again, I won't even consult them.

Last edited:
sup bro it's me, kev

buddy, you're a fakecel

beat up your mother :feelsLSD:

if you were fucking it up, then maybe your mother was right and was just trying to stop you from fucking it up more, GrAY

That's brutal. Being so close to young love... Only to miss out. I sympathize with you greatly. At most the best you'll get now is a sexless betabux.

Unfortunately not. got nothing from any foid in uni until now.
the only memory i have of a girl, is when she was annoyed by me publicly humiliating her, by how hard i was trying, doing pushups, asking her everyday. So she decided to kiss me, and i rejected. True story, i was about 8

if you were fucking it up, then maybe your mother was right and was just trying to stop you from fucking it up more, GrAY
Well the fucking up part happened AFTER she told me that. But you might be right

That's brutal. Being so close to young love... Only to miss out. I sympathize with you greatly. At most the best you'll get now is a sexless betabux.
im so fucking lonely its crazy :feelsEhh::feelsrope:

Well the fucking up part happened AFTER she told me that. But you might be right

Did Not Read. Anyways, gtfo

the only memory i have of a girl, is when she was annoyed by me publicly humiliating her, by how hard i was trying, doing pushups, asking her everyday. So she decided to kiss me, and i rejected. True story, i was about 8
I could've had this girl. I had to do nothing to get that kind of attraction. My mind and mental wasn't as damaged and deranged back then. I wasn't depressed or blackpilled then. I was certainly happier than I have been since. It might have worked

A foid fucking confessed to you there is no way you are incel
Bro we effectively grew up with each other. She knew me. It wasn't like some girl who's only SEEN me has ever wanted me

Bro we effectively grew up with each other. She knew me. It wasn't like some girl who's only SEEN me has ever wanted me
Are you still able to contact her? If yes then why dont you try

A female still confessed attraction to you. Try to get her

she ugly? how did u fumble

she ugly? how did u fumble
I assumed something about her and told her that I shouldn't have. And then I literally ended it. I thought I was hot shit and that I want to focus on my studies now. I was dumb. It paid off though. But uni has been hell all the way through

I assumed something about her and told her that I shouldn't have. And then I literally ended it. I thought I was hot shit and that I want to focus on my studies now. I was dumb. It paid off though. But uni has been hell all the way through
college means fucking nada.

A female still confessed attraction to you. Try to get her
She's gone now. I lost that chance. And got rejected recently by this other girl. This sucks

Are you still able to contact her? If yes then why dont you try
It won't work most likely. She's moved on. I have too. But it's not like I had a chance with anyone after that.

terra mogs me for having a female childhood friend who liked you

Yep. Sad his parents ruined things for him. He would have probably ended up alright in life if he had decent parents. My parents were always good to me, so I know it was inevitable since no girl ever was interested in me, or even wanted to be my friend for that matter. I never even came close to teen love. Probably better than being that close and having it ruined on you

Yep. Sad his parents ruined things for him. He would have probably ended up alright in life if he had decent parents. My parents were always good to me, so I know it was inevitable since no girl ever was interested in me, or even wanted to be my friend for that matter. I never even came close to teen love. Probably better than being that close and having it ruined on you
Nah, it's worse. Knowing you're incapable of anything is horrible

Nah, it's worse. Knowing you're incapable of anything is horrible
I don’t know. Hard to say, because at least ones like us know for certain it was over, and we don’t have to live with regret about what could have been. OP sounds like he had the makings to be a normie and was literally gonna succeed on his own, but his parents interfered and it’s too late now. He already missed teen love and no woman’s gonna want him now as a 20 something KHHV.

I don’t know. Hard to say, because at least ones like us know for certain it was over, and we don’t have to live with regret about what could have been. OP sounds like he had the makings to be a normie and was literally gonna succeed on his own, but his parents interfered and it’s too late now. He already missed teen love and no woman’s gonna want him now as a 20 something KHHV.
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:true

This is why I hate controlling parents so fucking much. Luckily, my parents were not controlling. Controlling parents can literally destroy an otherwise normal person’s life.

This is why I hate controlling parents so fucking much. Luckily, my parents were not controlling. Controlling parents can literally destroy an otherwise normal person’s life.
That's true.

my parents showed 0 control, i've been rotting at home for 3 years, i want to escape, but my dad ruined my chance at getting a job.

my parents showed 0 control, i've been rotting at home for 3 years, i want to escape, but my dad ruined my chance at getting a job.
At least they didn’t hold you back like OP’s parents. My parents just let me do whatever for the most part too

At least they didn’t hold you back like OP’s parents. My parents just let me do whatever for the most part too
There needs to be balance. The opposite of controlling is no control and that's also bad. The fucking culture in my country and my parents upbringing are to blame as well. Call it a generational BP maybe?

My father had it way worse that any other man I know in life (his father died when he was a baby, didn't grow up with his mother, forced to join the army at 18 - I'll make a post in the future) but he still made the best of what he could. Most of us here would've roped if we were in his situation.

The thoughts of what could have been eat me alive sometimes. I got rejected recently too. I really liked (like) this one girl.

Doesn't matter now though. Gotta do what I need to do. Change the things I can. Nothing is worse than regret.

Pleass don't do something you know you will regret man, because it's hard now or that you're afraid. The pain of trying and the fear is temporary but the regret never leaves. The memories we could've made...

But my fear and insecurities (and my mother) destroyed them.

I know this is .is
I'm not trying to sound motivational.

just take care. Whoever reads this. And try to make the best of what you can with realistic expectations.

I've limited my parents control over my life. It's about time.

There needs to be balance. The opposite of controlling is no control and that's also bad. The fucking culture in my country and my parents upbringing are to blame as well. Call it a generational BP maybe?

My father had it way worse that any other man I know in life (his father died when he was a baby, didn't grow up with his mother, forced to join the army at 18 - I'll make a post in the future) but he still made the best of what he could. Most of us here would've roped if we were in his situation.

The thoughts of what could have been eat me alive sometimes. I got rejected recently too. I really liked (like) this one girl.

Doesn't matter now though. Gotta do what I need to do. Change the things I can. Nothing is worse than regret.

Pleass don't do something you know you will regret man, because it's hard now or that you're afraid. The pain of trying and the fear is temporary but the regret never leaves. The memories we could've made...

But my fear and insecurities (and my mother) destroyed them.

I know this is .is
I'm not trying to sound motivational.

just take care. Whoever reads this. And try to make the best of what you can with realistic expectations.

I've limited my parents control over my life. It's about time.
Yeah, that’s brutal. This is why you should still try to enjoy what you can. I always try to enjoy hobbies and time with family members