Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucked my back up at work

• Thread starter Deleted member 1983
  • Start date
Deleted member 1983

Deleted member 1983

25yr NEET virgin
-
Lifting heavy boxes of frozen shit and now im in fucking agony just sitting at my desk, i have two days off now but fucking hell wageslaving has its downsides.

JFL @ the life of witheredcels who work, the body literally fails me.

Like it has any upsides other than paying the bills

Wageslaving is just wrong

i can afford to spend money on shit like dr pepper and vidya shit aswell as paying rent tho.

if i was jobless i cant afford shit

What do you do? Also

:feelsokman:

kitchen assistant but i work nights, so have to get all the frozen food out of the freezer and bring down to kitchen. ( thats what fucked my back )

kitchen assistant but i work nights, so have to get all the frozen food out of the freezer and bring down to kitchen. ( thats what fucked my back )
Brutal, I feel for you man. Lifting (unless it’s in the gym) is one of my least favorite things to do

i sort of wished i wageslaved instead of going to uni

at least i would know im being productive instead of wondering whether or not im wasting time and making things worse

i sort of wished i wageslaved instead of going to uni

at least i would know im being productive instead of wondering whether or not im wasting time and making things worse

uni seems like it would be suifuel tbh