Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I fucked a blonde Stacy

• Thread starter Deleted member 30682
  • Start date
Deleted member 30682

Deleted member 30682

Self-banned
-
In a dream last night. She turned out to be one of my high school bullies' sisters so I ended up befriending my bullies and dating the blonde. She was adorable NGL and JFL at her brother, he was the chillest dude ever, nothing like the literal psychopath I knew in highschool. Also JFL at me, I was actually in good terms with the gang and didn't wanna murder them wtf.

Are dreams parallel universes? Why am I a black hearted vengeful inkwell irl but as soon as I enter the dream realm I'm a happy Chad full of empathy and with no mental problems whatsoever?? Is that really me dreaming or am I just a spectator that sees that world through the eyes of my parallel me? :waitwhat:

In a dream last night. She turned out to be one of my high school bullies' sisters so I ended up befriending my bullies and dating the blonde. She was adorable NGL and JFL at her brother, he was the chillest dude ever, nothing like the literal psychopath I knew in highschool. Also JFL at me, I was actually in good terms with the gang and didn't wanna murder them wtf.

Are dreams parallel universes? Why am I a black hearted vengeful inkwell irl but as soon as I enter the dream realm I'm a happy Chad full of empathy and with no mental problems whatsoever?? Is that really me dreaming or am I just a spectator that sees that world through the eyes of my parallel me? :waitwhat:
That was your inner ego, bro. Deep inside you want to get alig with this gang, not murder them. Is it good? IDK.

If it’s in your head, than it’s totally real for you bro. Enjoy it.

Just tell your life story and say it is a dream theory

Stop mogging me

oh now I see why @Rivetcel was called gripmaxxing's alt.
What a retard for posting his vocaroo

White trash sluts should be honey-dipped in burning inferno lava Volcano live on TrumpTV. Free helicopter rides.

No Remorse!