Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I fu## hate hate hate sex havers

eliya

eliya

Officer
Like foids of today are fu### crazy you
They don't even agree that's hookups and casual sex or beyond horrible for any society and of course if you try to come up with arguments like the rate of single mothers increasing in correlation with casual sex they tell s*** like this

I feel as this forum is the only place where I'm not judged

Attachments

• IMG_20240919_234148.jpg
    IMG_20240919_234148.jpg
    244.6 KB · Views: 60
you dont have to censor cuss words grAY :dafuckfeels:

Arguing with discord zoomers is like shoveling snow in a blizzard. Don't feel so bad, brocel :feelsEhh:

It's hilarious how when you pull up statistics to prove the morons wrong, they just scream stuff like "correlation doesn't equal causation!!!" and then just resort to insulting you as if that somehow helps their case.

I just want to play it safe I'm actually going to cry why do people bring up s*** like that
You don't need to play it safe

I don't. Sex havers aren't superior to me just because they stick their penis in some disease ridden hole. I'm superior to them since I can think critically & not be a coomformist.

It's hilarious how when you pull up statistics to prove the morons wrong, they just scream stuff like "correlation doesn't equal causation!!!" and then just resort to insulting you as if that somehow helps their case.
Hold up man there is more
IMG 20240919 235010

Arguing with discord zoomers is like shoveling snow in a blizzard. Don't feel so bad, brocel :feelsEhh:
Discord zoomers should be shoveled into a blizzard tbh

It just keeps getting worse why did I get myself into this