Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I freakin' love my BLOODY job

VainHireling

VainHireling

VolkSWAGen
-
I'm a dentist-intern. I graduated in June 2021, got my diploma and a title of DMD on October 2021.:mask:
Recently, I've been working at Pedodontics Division of Dentistry Clinic in my city.
Today, I've seen a 13yo foid patient with several cavities. Caries profunda on occlusal surfaces of first molars.
The girl was scared and needed a topical anesthesia. Everything went right, buuuuutttttttttt.......
When I finished my job, she left a... souvenir of a special sort.
When she got up from the dental chair, I noticed a bloodstain on a seat.
Dafuq is that?:worryfeels: Oh, wait... She had bloody period. :feelsohgod:Amazing,:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

In the morning, on the following day I casually exclaimed to my female co-interns that women are indeed gross and that resulted in great outrage.
"How dare you say that?" They roared. "Do you realize that you are working with us, women, everyday?!"
So, I double down on my attack and replied:
"Yeah, that's why I'm going to work on empty stomach.":feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Dentists rope quite a bit.

I'm a dentist-intern. I graduated in June 2021, got my diploma and a title of DMD on October 2021.:mask:
Recently, I've been working at Pedodontics Division of Dentistry Clinic in my city.
Today, I've seen a 13yo foid patient with several cavities. Caries profunda on occlusal surfaces of first molars.
The girl was scared and needed a topical anesthesia. Everything went right, buuuuutttttttttt.......
Dafuq is that?:worryfeels: Oh, wait... She had bloody period. :feelsohgod:Amazing,:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

In the morning, on the following day I casually exclaimed to my female co-interns that women are indeed gross and that resulted in great outrage.
"How dare you say that?" They roared. "Do you realize that you are working with us, women, everyday?!"
"Yeah, that's why I'm going to work on empty stomach.":feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Man be careful in this feminist ass soyciety you don't want to me fired for some bullshit. You worked hard to be a dentist intern I wouldn't risk losing it just to make fun of some toilets.

Você deveria ter estragado os dentes dela e a deixado com danos quase irreversíveis. Quanto você recebe?
The profession of quitting would be losing its essence if he did.

Where have you seen yourself? Spoiling a patient's teeth instead of fixing them

Man be careful in this feminist ass soyciety you don't want to me fired for some bullshit. You worked hard to be a dentist intern I wouldn't risk losing it just to make fun of some toilets.
Don't worry, I'll be fine.

You should have botched her teeth and left her with near irreversible damage. How much do you get paid?
I'm not gonna be petty and nonprofessional, when it's not the time. Not enough.

@Ricordanza Don't misquote me, you unfinished monkey. :lasereyes:

What exactly does this have to do with inceldom?

So youre saying a fertile jb foid willingly let you insert yourself into her mouth :chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Serious question: do you enjoy practicing dentistry?

What exactly does this have to do with inceldom?
Hit 'em back, where it hurts the most.
Also, being a gigatruecel gives me liberty to say many things, because peepols opinion about is always going to be negative, no matter what.

You should have botched her teeth and left her with near irreversible damage. How much do you get paid?
That's stupid. He would lose his ability to practice dentistry.

Was expecting you to kiss her or put your cock in her mouth while she was sedated

You will become rich soon enough and have a nice quiet house.

Have you noticed when you ask the females to open wide they have absolutely no trouble at all keeping their jaw open and not gagging at all?

Save some for me!

Did you lick it off? Or even sniffed it? What was it like?

How can a dentist be incel? Not sure what country you are in but in America a dentist can easily betabuxx a female of some sort.

Larp

Okay doctor what you didn't kiss her ?