Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I found who are Adam, Ben, Carl in the CCDH report

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★

Adam = broly (??)

Ben = kanyepilled

Carl = dannybud

Attachments

• 1663984679188.png
    1663984679188.png
    395.7 KB · Views: 113
JFL, seeing retarded postmaxxers and obvious edgebait get into an actual funded study is absurd. :feelskek:

@Transcended Trucel you made it bro. You got second place in the incels hall of fame. Congratulations!

@Transcended Trucel you made it bro. You got second place in the incels hall of fame. Congratulations!
jfl I am among least extreme users here too. :lul:

Of course they interviewed all high energy violent potential youngcels. If you have some 34 year old giga truecel permarotter on there, you can't spin inquells as being extremists nearly as easily.

Of course they interviewed all high energy violent potential youngcels. If you have some 34 year old giga truecel permarotter on there, you can't spin inquells as being extremists nearly as easily.
this is what I thought
the 3 listed are teenage shitposters who had nothing valuable to say

does anyone have the link to it. I brushed over it when I first saw it but now I see it so much I'm interested

what the fuck. time to delete my acc, ong none of this represents me or who i am !