Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I found two verified maritial rape stories and there is a clear difference between when sub 5 husband did it compared when chad husband did it.

• Thread starter Pillow City Pimp
  • Start date
Pillow City Pimp

Pillow City Pimp

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism"
★★★★
When sub 5 husband did it:

Newly married, experiencing marital rape. I don’t know what to do​

renderTimingPixel.png

I’ve been married for about a month. When my husband and I were dating about 2 years ago, one night I woke up to him penetrating me. I was upset and explained to him that he didn’t have my consent and could never do that again. I chucked it up to an honest/drunken mistake.
Fast forward to our recent honeymoon. He did it again. On the second night of our honeymoon, we had a disagreement and he slept in the other room. I wake up in the middle of the night and he is having sex with me while I’m sleeping. I get extremely upset and tell him again that this is rape and i am not okay with it and it can NEVER happen again. We had just got married and on our honeymoon, so i essentially just let it go.
Less than a month later (tonight), before going to bed, i had been talking to him about an incident when i was 15 where i was almost raped but the guy’s uncle heard my screaming and saved me. He knows the story, i told him before. It randomly came up due to some post we’d seen on FB. Eventually i go to bed, just to awaken to him having sex with me while I slept a couple hours later! How could he do something like this AGAIN, and after literally talking about a sad time in my life where I was sexually assaulted and almost raped as a virgin teenager.
I am extremely disgusted, disappointed, angry, feeling betrayed in the worse way. I feel ashamed and don’t want to tell anyone I know and i am seriously considering divorce. I don’t know what to do and i just feel lost. This is a pattern and I honestly feel like if I continue this marriage, it will just happen again in the future. I just don’t know what to do moving forward.

When low inhib chad husband did it, he was the one that posted the stories and got away with it:

Is it possible to rape your own wife?​

renderTimingPixel.png

My wife and I have been married about a year. I'm 21 she's 20. We also just had a newborn baby in October.
Before we were married we had sex very regularly and had very similar sex drives. But ever since the baby was born she has always been saying that she is too tired for sex. This has been very frustrating for me.
I am the sole provider for the family so I work very hard at my job so to be frank, I expect a little 'release' now and then. I have spoken to her about how I feel she is letting me down and she expressed interest in 'helping me out' more often but when the time comes she still says she is too tired.
So lately I have just been kind of taking it from her whether she likes it or not. It's not violent or anything, I just climb on top of her and if she resists I just hold her down while I do my business. I'm very quick and it's over before you know it (I could last longer but I do it short for her). She says that this is rape and if I keep doing it she will get the police involved. I say go ahead, it's not like I leave any bruises or anything and what are they going to do, find her husband's semen in her vagina? I don't feel this is wrong, we are just going through a tough spot. Once things go back to normal this will stop.
So is this rape? Can I get in trouble for this?

Ascension coper on suiwatch because i think the sex quality is better when the couple is in their 20s.

Toilets only call it rape when it wasn't chad that did it.

Chad cannot rape.

Them cunts need fucked!

In case of the second story I think that the toilet in the story has High Agreeableness at the Big 5 Personality types. Toilets wouldn't threaten to call the police on this, they would just do it. Chad gets more leeway but a toilet's libido declines severely, even Chad is sexually frustrated most of the time (unless he is actively on Tinder in his late teens to mid twenties).

Only toilets experience lives free from sexual frustration. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

On the second night of our honeymoon, we had a disagreement and he slept in the other room.
BRUTAL !
Imagine getting married and be literally banished to the couch in the second day of your honeymoon.

This guy will soon be posting in r/deadbeadrooms

JUST FUCKING BRUTAL!

Let this story serve as an example to everyone here on .is dreaming of "ascension". Bro, there is no "ascension". If you're not attractive to foids right now, you sure as hell won't become attractive just because you happen to be on your honeymoon.

IncelTV made a brutal video about this phenomenon:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXG48Wd8dS8

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back