Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I found this site a year ago today ngl.

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
I lurked for half a year before signing up.

i also lurked for around 6 months

registered within 10 minutes of my first visit is how i like to remember it whether it is true or not because it’s all fuzzy now

I found it in the summer of 2018.

I knew about it for a long time but never had the willpower to create an account until braincels got shut down, tbh ngl.

I made an account a long time ago and didn't post for almost two years. Then someone made a thread calling me an infiltrator and I was forced to defend myself.

Imagine all the postmaxxing you could have done in these 6 months

Im lurking right now

I made my first post on braincels a bit over a year ago, was lurking for longer than that
I don't always comment. Sometimes i just stare in amazement.
for some reason the mental image of you just staring at your computer screen paralyzed by the mind blowing posts on .co made me laugh

I made my first post on braincels a bit over a year ago, was lurking for longer than that

for some reason the mental image of you just staring at your computer screen paralyzed by the mind blowing posts on .co made me laugh
I lurked since 6+ months of .me.

Never been to braincells.

Not always "mind blowing" mostly the super pathetic ones.... Where im like, "wtf Is this..." Sometimes im afraid to comment too.

Last edited:
I lurked for 2 weeks maybe before signing up