Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I found the perfect movie for incels

Bakura806

Bakura806

Soul Reaper

It's actually funny that the main character kind of looks like ER, but this probably best represents what incels were like back in the 1980's. You have the brainwashed normie that tries to bluepill the potential incel, the incel taking action to get alone time with stacy through devious manipulation, the awkward cringy conversation where the stacy has absolutely no interest in him because of his ugliness, the brainless npc normies at the party that serve to further mogg the main character, and last but not least the chad that cucks the fuck out of him during the slow intimate dance where he begins to make love with the incel's oneitis. I know these are just some of the highlights of the movie but it does a good job of what leads to inceldom for its time period.

God dammit that was so me like two years ago. I'm not shy and awkward anymore. I have slew that demon and I have the confidence of a chad, but what's the use when i'm still an ugly manlet? :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Betamale lool wtf name

God dammit that was so me like two years ago. I'm not shy and awkward anymore. I have slew that demon and I have the confidence of a chad, but what's the use when i'm still an ugly manlet? :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
U still sound like a kid bro

The movie is called the last american virgin and its very relate able since it shows how chad can easily acquire female affection without saying or doing much while the incel must pour his blood,sweat, and tears into trying to get a foid to notice him.

lol at the bluepills in the comments

No forward growth and severe overbite, never began for that poor dude. But it's all personality amirite.

LOL I'm watching the beginning of this move and its straight fucking shotgun in the mouth suicide fuel chads starts making out with stacy without saying a word, the normie works his way up to getting with the stacy light, and the incel is left stranded with the land whale that wants nothing to do with him. I wish modern movies were like the shit back in the 80's that perfectly represented lookism.

same here, i was the same at the age of 4
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:jkjk

You're not a manlet kiddo

Originally I thought it was going to be the 40 year old virgin when I read the title

I used to be so beta in high school now as a freshman in college i still am beta but i don't let myself down like i used to. Hopefully things get better.
Gary's not a beta. He's got guts, and he's trying. He just hasn't learned the HOW yet. Once he does that, he'll succeed.

there was no mgtow back then you just had to learn the hard way not to be a nice guy

aww. miss these days, back when people actually when out and had fun without having to prove there status or wealth or looks, just innocent fun times.

Females can SMELL Desperation, particularly with singles guys

You need to get your heartbroken once or a couple of times to turn from a beta to an alpha

:redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill: ( :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:):redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill:

However the main character isn't incel at all, the blonde girl flirts with him at the party, he's just an average boy who only wants the Stacy instead of the Becky. I can't have even a fucking Becky.

This movie should be mandatory viewing for incels.

The ending is too brutal. Rick (gary's chadlite friend) gets her oneitis pregnant and abandons her, Gary takes her in, falls in love, Gary pays for her abortion, the bitch ends up going back to Rick.

The ending is too brutal. Rick (gary's chadlite friend) gets her oneitis pregnant and abandons her, Gary takes her in, falls in love, Gary pays for her abortion, the bitch ends up going back to Rick.

Its the honest truth that chad wins in the end all the time no matter which money and effort you put in, it shows the true evil nature of foids and how they will always go back to chad no matter what.
If you ever do ascend then this is what is waiting for you on the other side at the end of the movie.

Last edited:

Hows he chadlite The guys a full blown Chad go get your eyes checked

However the main character isn't incel at all, the blonde girl flirts with him at the party, he's just an average boy who only wants the Stacy instead of the Becky. I can't have even a fucking Becky.

Honestly this movie increased my hatred for chads

This isn't a great example because the nerdy girl that was his looksmatch was totally into him.

JFL the blonde is Lucy from Twin Peaks :feelsahh:

They were born with better genetics which I envy of course but I never really hated them, just despised them for being born lucky and believing that they "worked" hard for it.
This just highlights that Chad will unconsciously/consciously rub it in your face how much of a failure you are for something out of your control.

Damn I just watched it. Talk about suicide fuel man. Although he only went for the attractive girl, that was his oneitis and he showed in time he cared for her but was still shit on. This movie should be a lesson to everyone who watches it

Mogs me despite his disgusting lower third