Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I found the official restaurant of this forum: “Curry Incel”

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
CEE13390 19FF 4D50 BCF0 EFD899ED27FC

They accidentally misspelled incel as insel, but we can forgive them due to not knowing proper English.

@wereq @Chudpreet works there

Glad to see they are supporting this forum’s official restaurant.

@Transcended Trucel weren’t you saying that there is no good restaurant food? You need to check this forum’s restaurant made for inkwels.

:lul::lul::lul:

We should all throw a party in this restaurant

@Pajeetsingh owns this place

:lul::lul::lul:

We should all throw a party in this restaurant
Unfortunately only parties so far have been cels trying to go ER on any chad or foid that enters

@Pajeetsingh owns this place
It’s actually owned by serge himself. This is what he’s been doing after being on the run from the forum

LifeFuel for Austrian Incels @IceStorm

I guess German Incels can travel south and benefit too

Incel meet up in Austria

it would have been perfect if the restaurant was in the slums of india.

View attachment 814280
LifeFuel for Austrian Incels @IceStorm

I guess German Incels can travel south and benefit too
I guess all the Hitler restaurants opened in curryland made Austria (Hitler’s birth place) want to give back to them. But due to universal curry pill (credit to chudur budur), this was a nod to inkwels.

Indeed, it’s one of those theme establishments but instead of having cats, dogs, goats, maids, etc. that you can interact with it has mentally ill sub-5 curry manlets

Last edited:
Indeed, it’s one of those theme establishments but instead of having cats, dogs, goats, maids, etc. that you can interact with it has sub-5 mentally ill curry manlets
If we get enough clout, maybe saint sam would make a visit.

one day ill eat there with the brocels

Glad to see they are supporting this forum’s official restaurant.

@Transcended Trucel weren’t you saying that there is no good restaurant food? You need to check this forum’s restaurant made for inkwels.
will check it out if I go by there

We should have an official restaurant where @tehgymcel420 cooks fesikh for everyone

Indeed, it’s one of those theme establishments but instead of having cats, dogs, goats, maids, etc. that you can interact with it has mentally ill sub-5 curry manlets

Currycel themed restuarant. There all ugly brown pot bellied curries say things like 'helo beutuful', 'show bob bitch' and stuff like that to customers

Currycel themed restuarant. There all ugly brown pot bellied curries say things like 'helo beutuful', 'show bob bitch' and stuff like that to customers
Females will not be allowed, unless you want that for incel customers jfl.

How can I clap, how can I clap some cheeks.