Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I found the fountain of the bluepill.

• Thread starter Deleted member 26032
  • Start date
Deleted member 26032

Deleted member 26032

Call me human, Mr. Subhuman.
-
20200609 154729

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, video games and smartphones. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose wageslaving. Choose working all your life to pay debts to rich bankers. Choose wondering who the fuck you are on Sunday morning. Choose betabuxxxing and marrying a roastie. Choose a chad-widowed single mother with deluded inflated smv. Choose getting pegged and saying goodbye to any last ounce of masculinity you once had. Choose sitting on that computer chair watching mind-numbing, fairy tale fair-world superhero movies, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth and browsing subreddits. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up foid of a wife who divorced you taking your money for the chad spawn you paid to raise. Choose your future...

But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose cuckoldry. I chose something else. And the reasons? An hypergamous cucked society. Who needs society when you've taken the blackpill?

The most brutal blackpill was seeing all the dudes go bald in Trainspotting 2 and that fucking rat Renton still having full hair

The most brutal blackpill was seeing all the dudes go bald in Trainspotting 2 and that fucking rat Renton still having full hair
Baldness is too brutal

Baldness is too brutal
How did you like the movie? Despite it being called a classic (mostly by bomers I guess) I never meet anyone who has seen Trainspotting.
Youre a drugcel?

How did you like the movie? Despite it being called a classic (mostly by bomers I guess) I never meet anyone who has seen Trainspotting.
Youre a drugcel?
Didn't watch T2 yet but the original was pretty chill, it was basically neet life of a druggie chadlite. I like the initial fuck society aspect although he becomes a society cuck as soon as he gets some money.