Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I found the female version of us (this is probably how we sound like)

Celius

Celius

-
I couldn’t bear listening to her for 5 seconds straight but after putting all sides into perspective, all the sudden I realized that this must be how we also sound like to women. Insufferable.

At least we’re being honest about our struggles though. She, on the other hand, is just straight up making shit up and only hating on her own men purely to make herself come off as oppressed, it’s like the most first-world problem ever BUT STILL, normal or good looking people in general never bother frittering away so much time and energy on self-loathing and resenting the opposite sex simply because they are treated marvelously better in comparison to the hideous.

Might as well just consider ugliness as a cerebral dysfunction, cause this is just sad and goes to show that women can be just as sexist and hateful as men can be when they’re fucking ugly.

she's right about the last part tho, indians are legit shit and she's included

It’s less about her being “right” and more about how you rarely see good looking people ever disintegrating to this level of manic hate and self-loathing. In fact, I don’t think I’ve ever seen good looking ethnics hating themselves or their opposite sex.

she looks like fucking pinocchio, big ass nose

And besides, if Indian men are supposed to be shit then so are their women. You get what you deserve.

She didn't put subtitles, so I'm not listening.

I don't watch videos made by foids.

She has more SMV than me.

This is not the female equivalent of an incel, jfl.
You can call her ugly all you like but this female mogs 90% of this forum (the other 10% are fakecels) and her behaviour is just childish and delusional.

This is not the female equivalent of an incel, jfl.
You can call her ugly all you like but this female mogs 90% of this forum (the other 10% are fakecels) and her behaviour is just childish and delusional.
Not the equivalent of an incel but pretty much the same breed as us when it comes to being frustrated by the opposite sex. Her anger stems from not having a penis, whereas ours is due to being isolated for so long.

That self-satisfied smile tho. She has an imaginary fedora and neckbeard

It's flattering to incels saying they are hateful to foids in real life. Foids can openly hate men but not the way around. IDK why some guys have to go out of their way to draw some parallel between the two genders when foids are just evil. We hate foids but what foids do to us is actually evil which is kicking someone while they are down. Both genders' complaints aren't comparable. By implying foids have a right to be annoyed by the consequences of their actions towards men, you are invalidating incels' issues. If she were truly a subhuman, you'd actually feel sad for her, not get enraged by. You got enraged because you know she still complains despite being smv-mogging you. Low key cucked post.

Btw, she is like every other currywhore.

Last edited:
@Celasius
I get what you are trying to show as 2 sides of the same coin or whatever but nah, none of us sound that fucking annoying, alot of stuff on here is ironic, that video is just a lunatic ranting ugly lowest smv race foid, here is her looks match

That self-satisfied smile tho. She has an imaginary fedora and neckbeard
Lmfao for real though

@Celasius
I get what you are trying to show as 2 sides of the same coin or whatever but nah, none of us sound that fucking annoying, alot of stuff on here is ironic, that video is just a lunatic ranting ugly lowest smv race foid, here is her looks match
View attachment 921637
Yeah, you might be right honestly and hilariously enough, that zoomer has a much better personality than her.

I guess my bigger point being: it’s usually ugly people who act like this, now whether that’s regardless of gender or not is up to debate.

Read the comments btw, they’re based.

Yeah, you might be right honestly and hilariously enough, that zoomer has a much better personality than her.

I guess my bigger point being: it’s usually ugly people who act like this, now whether that’s regardless of gender or not is up to debate.

Read the comments btw, they’re based.
Yeah I took a brief scroll and saw zero simp comments but it appears to be in the blackpill/incel space of youtube judging by the tags so thats probably why.
Neon probably does have better personality but I have seen a bit of his content his content is shit, he is unironically her personality and looksmatch.
Halo effect to a certain extent is real, due to the existence of halo effect so kind of a catch 22 with that so ugly people can definitely also be ugly inside, she is obviously a case of that but not all ugly people are ugly inside.
Honestly looking at her she is not the most attractive, but I could fall in love with her, but her pERsonality is abysmal so because of that it is a hard no, she unironically just needs a better pERsonality.

Halo effect to a certain extent is real, due to the existence of halo effect so kind of a catch 22 with that so ugly people can definitely also be ugly inside, she is obviously a case of that but not all ugly people are ugly inside.
:yes:

But not all ugly people are necessarily ugly on the inside. Same goes to good-looking people, not all of them are inherently good for just looking good obviously.

Honestly looking at her she is not the most attractive, but I could fall in love with her, but her pERsonality is abysmal so because of that it is a hard no
A lot of men would. Same for how most women would get on with good-looking men with horrible personalities. When it comes to weighing it in their hands, they pick looks over anything else.

Kind of but the shit foids say is retarded since they think with emotion and not logic, I rarely find a foid I would actually engage in discussion with, good thing they are not on this forum.
Also their problems are not like ours, they bitch about men from experience in relationships, they got to enjoy a honeymoon phase, experience sex, things I have never done and may never will do. They are in a much more privileged position than us.

JFL. And the worst part is that schizo feminist takes like these are openly accepted by mainstream western soyciety. It's over.
Not even 10 seconds into this postie roastie’s video and she’s already dropping a “y’all.” :feelskek:

JFL.

My respect to anyone who has the sanity required to watch it all the way through.

Thing is, they can show similar behavior to us but they're not in the same position as us. They will bitch and complain every chance they can get while we're expected to just take it on the chin(or lack thereof). Their complaining is just projection of what they're doing to us
Yup. It’s just a different world, same for how when women complain about being lonely, it basically translates into: why can’t I find the men I like? And no one bats an eye but when we wonder why we can’t find anyone, the fingers are quick to be pointed at us.

good thing they are not on this forum.
I have news for you. :feelskek:

This forum probably has more active female lurkers / infiltrators than your average idk let’s say gaming related subreddit. I kid you not, women literally start losing their shit when something DOESN’T revolve around them. Everything about them has to be me me me me. They can’t survive not being the center of attention so they specifically target male dominated spaces including this forum in an attempt to promote themselves. It’s in their biology to make themselves involved with men as much as possible.

I have news for you. :feelskek:

This forum probably has more active female lurkers / infiltrators than your average idk let’s say gaming related subreddit. I kid you not, women literally start losing their shit when something DOESN’T revolve around them. Everything about them has to be me me me me. They can’t survive not being the center of attention so they specifically target male dominated spaces including this forum in an attempt to promote themselves. It’s in their biology to make themselves involved with men as much as possible.
Lol no doubt they lurk but I am not actively engaging with them daily, and it probably does have a high amount of foids compared to usual lurking. There are always alot of bluepillers, some are definitely bots, some are lurkers that will soon join like myself but the amount of lurkers turned members is not that high, definitely a good chunk are foids lurking.