Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I found the exact 4chan thread that blackpilled me 8 years ago and sent me into a deep depression

PunishedNEETcel

PunishedNEETcel

Greycel

I was 22 years old and a virgin when I viewed this thread, and up to that point I was still coping that never having experienced teen love didn't matter and that my best days were ahead. I was blown away by what I read in there about how everything in the brain is based on feedback loops that begin at a young age, and that loneliness takes a huge toll on you and literally damages the brain. Up to that point I just assumed that Chads were able to work high-stress jobs because they were just mentally superior to everyone else, but then I realized that the only reason they are able to do that is because of the constant affirmation they get from their peers and from women. Their brains are literally higher functioning than ours BECAUSE they are Chad, not the other way around. Every forever-alone incel is basically living life on nightmare difficulty, and a stressful event that would crush us and send us spiraling would just be a minor inconvenience to Chad, who has a proper support system. This entire realm is rigged to favor Chad and Stacy, and all of nature is set up in a "rich get richer, poor get poorer" structure. If god is real, he is evil and he hates us.

I was blackpilled in elementary school

I learned the scientific blackpill studying evolution in high school. However, the only piece that was always missing was the application of evolution to human societies: something unthinkable that could happen in Morocco, much less in an institute.

God is evil, society is evil, women are evil

This is why having good (recent) memories is so important, yet it is so out of our control. Good looking men can always think "Well, at least hot girls keep flirting with me" when some shit happens to them.

No wonder my memory is shit

It makes sense, why remember things anymore when your life is a failure of monotony and misery?

I think FaceandLMS videos were the first proper experiences for me. Suddenly things made a lot more sense. Its not that I didn't know that looks matter - I just never pondered the extent to which they matter. And when you see so clearly that looks make or break your value, you just start to crumble. Suddenly it made so much sense why women never liked me. But it also offered a sense of relief, because I knew there was nothing wrong with my moral character or my personality. I just happened to be ugly.