Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I found the cure to autism

PureImagination

PureImagination

Just Love and Peace man
★★★★★
I was talking to some normies and as I was thinking about something else I noticed how I was able to perfectly talk with them, I didn't have to slow down in talking and could immediatly respond with the right words and all, just like a Normal person. I've tried it a few times now and I think i got it now.

The secret is to kind off zoom out but not too far, you basically give your subconsciousness the steering wheel and let it lead you.

how can u talk to people about something while thinking about something else not possible

I feel like this is more for socially anxiety. If I zone out and don't think about what I'm saying I'll say some retarded shit

Fascinating. I will test this technique with my parents

Interesting. Explain further

I was talking to some normies and as I was thinking about something else I noticed how I was able to perfectly talk with them, I didn't have to slow down in talking and could immediatly respond with the right words and all, just like a Normal person. I've tried it a few times now and I think i got it now.

The secret is to kind off zoom out but not too far, you basically give your subconsciousness the steering wheel and let it lead you.
Worse if they don't want to hear your words about anything

Are you aware of what you're saying afterwards?

You were never autistic

I shall test it

This. Clowns like OP are a bit socially awkward and immediately think they have autism
Autism is feeling like another species entirely and never being able to fit in no matter how long you mask. They'll never understand.

Autism is feeling like another species entirely and never being able to fit in no matter how long you mask. They'll never understand.
I always have to laugh internally when i hear how so called autists say they never struggled much with fitting in with normies. A true Aspie will never fit in with normies and if you are easily able to fit in then you are not an autist, as simple as that. There are unfortunately more than enough people who believe that being a bit shy or awkward instantly makes you autistic

I always have to laugh internally when i hear how so called autists say they never struggled much with fitting in with normies. A true Aspie will never fit in with normies and if you are easily able to fit in then you are not an autist, as simple as that. There are unfortunately more than enough people who believe that being a bit shy or awkward instantly makes you autistic
True. It doesn't help how misdiagnosed it is. These quote on quote "autists" mock true autists.

True. It doesn't help how misdiagnosed it is. These quote on quote "autists" mock true autists.
I recently watched a South Park episode that criticizes in the classical South Park way on how mental illnesses nowadays get overdiagnosed and how kids are immediately put on drugs when they dont behave "normal". It really fits the topic we talk about well, i recommend you watching it, its S4 ep.3

I recently watched a South Park episode that criticizes in the classical South Park way on how mental illnesses nowadays get overdiagnosed and how kids are immediately put on drugs when they dont behave "normal". It really fits the topic we talk about well, i recommend you watching it, its S4 ep.3
Eh, i don't like South Park but thx for the recommendation anyway

I don't even know what to talk about. I never have anything to say

The only cure for us
Slow Motion GIF

Tbh. I feel so fucking alien. I never had true friends, never fit in with peers and people. And when I tried to fit in, they all shunned me. When you're an actual autist, you will know, and you will feel like a different species. You'll be the victim of mockery, bullying, because you're an easy target and not an NPC sheep