Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I found out today that i'm non-white.

Mongolianwizard

Mongolianwizard

Think about it rationally.
Mom always told me I was white, my dad was white.
Well I finally met him.
White afro, big nose, huge red lips, asian eyes.
I always thought she cheated on him with an asian to produce me. How could a white couple produce a mongol?
The truth is, she fucked a 56% el goblino and created someone with an asian-phenotype out of gene fuckery.

I want to die.

if you have to find out you're a non white you're probably white enough.

Welcome to the ethniccel clan. Do not forget the 1 drop rule.

MY NEW WOW GUILD LEADER TURNS OUT TO BE A WOMAN
WHY DOES TODAY KEEP GETTING WORSE

Welcome to the club, it's over.

tenor.gif

How do you look like?

Meh, it isn't a crime to be mixed race. I'm not entirely sure how white I am but I estimate 90% or more.

Mass immigration has led to many mixed race people in the West though. It's just the way it is right now.

Damn sorry anon im hungarian so im part mongol i dont really care but it fucks up my eyes in addition i used to stay up all night for months so i have bags under my eyes i couldnt imagine being a 56% amerigoblin shit would suck bro

so what are u exactly then?

According to women, it is.

Erm, I think it depends on the mix? I'm not sure. It's hard for me to comment because I'm not really mixed. Also I'm fairly alt-right so I tend to think it's best if people stick within their race.

Mom always told me I was white, my dad was white.
Well I finally met him.
White afro, big nose, huge red lips, asian eyes.
I always thought she cheated on him with an asian to produce me. How could a white couple produce a mongol?
The truth is, she fucked a 56% el goblino and created someone with an asian-phenotype out of gene fuckery.

I want to die.
I am also deformed yellow mongol. It’s a pity, we get slandered for being “white”, but even the foids who shame us can tell the difference

Wtf?
Your mother is white and your father was supposed to be white, but you are a mongol? :lul::lul:
How did you not realize earlier that you have been lied to. :lul::lul:

You have just been accepted to the most elite echelon of incels on this forum. Welcome, wish you a very happy and fruitful roping.

yeah you should probably rope

Are you half mexican or mayan, wtf are you?

At least you finally know why you're incel. Join the party mate.

Welcome to the club, OP.

Lool if you look mostly white, then you’re white enough.

Lol a white guy realizes he isn't fully white and then his world comes crashing down. Just be white theory proven.