Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I found out that my cousin is dating an immigrant

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
It is my cousin's 30th birthday today so I looked her up on Facebook, we haven't spoken in 17 years but we were next door neighbours in the early years of childhood so we played a lot together in those days. One of my earliest memories is watching The Lion King in her house 25 years ago.

I got a very bad shock, my family always assumed she was a lesbian because she never had boyfriends but I found out that she is dating this Spanish man called Jose. I am angry on one hand but we don't get along with our uncle so on the other hand I am laughing that he might have fudge coloured grandchildren one day with a Spanish name.

Would you rather it have been you instead?

Spanish People are European white people
:feelsjuice:

Now if you’re talking Native American people like @BummerDrummer ancestors that speak spanish due to colonialism

That’s a whole different story
:feelsthink:

Spanish People are European white people
:feelsjuice:
Debatable in the 21st century tbhngl

I consider anything upwards of Madrid usually white, with shit below being mutted. Much like Italy with rome.

also OP should kill the immigrant or shame his cousin. This is a disgraceful shame. One of the highest order. I would not be able to take it if my female relatives dated an outsider.
she is dating this Spanish man called Jose.
:feelsseriously:

I consider anything upwards of Madrid usually white, with shit below being mutted. Much like Italy with rome.

also OP should kill the immigrant or shame his cousin. This is a disgraceful shame. One of the highest order. I would not be able to take it if my female relatives dated an outsider.

Too bad that genetically speaking even Andalusians and other Southern Spaniards are more European and less "levantine" than Northern Italians lmao
The concept of "white" is just a construct made by Anglo-Saxons, only autistics like Varg Vikernes think that some genetically European peoples and individuals are "not really Europeans" on the base of their colours.

my family always assumed she was a lesbian because she never had boyfriends
I'm just going to go out on a limb and say your family doesn't get on her for being a lesbian but would get on you and accuse you for being gay.
This whole situation is brutal brocel.

Too bad that genetically speaking even Andalusians and other Southern Spaniards are more European and less "levantine" than Northern Italians lmao
??? Northern Italians are lombards, germanics and the descendants of the Romans and Tuscans fleeing Arab invasions
The concept of "white" is just a construct made by Anglo-Saxons, only autistics like Varg Vikernes think that some genetically European peoples and individuals are "not really Europeans" on the base of their colours.
The concept of white is Aryan. There are European peoples that are not Aryan due to the conquests and rapes that occurred there. Are you really European if your ancestry started in the sands of Arabia? No. Just like a Somali immigrant in Germany is not European, someone who’s ancestors did not come from Europe are not European.

??? Northern Italians are lombards, germanics and the descendants of the Romans and Tuscans fleeing Arab invasions

The concept of white is Aryan. There are European peoples that are not Aryan due to the conquests and rapes that occurred there. Are you really European if your ancestry started in the sands of Arabia? No. Just like a Somali immigrant in Germany is not European, someone who’s ancestors did not come from Europe are not European.
No, Northern Italians are celto-italics with some levantine influences from Anatolian migrations of the Bronze Age, while Southern Italians are greek-italics with Anatolian influences for the same reason stated above. Arabs did a military occupation in the South that lasted only a century, they didn't do a mass immigration and so they didn't change at all Southern Italian genetics. At the same time Germans didn't have any influence in Northern Italian genetics, despite the Lombard migration. I suggest you to make some researches on your own about European and Italian genetics, luckily studies and papers are easy to find.
The concept of "white" isn't the same of "Aryan". For American Anglo-Saxon even Germans and Scandinavians weren't "white" on the beginning, because they were not culturally of English stock. American authors like Stoddard were still racist against Germans in XX century saying they were racially lazy alpinids and stuff like that lmao. "Aryans" are the peoples who racially are mostly of Indo-European stock even if they have also some Asian or African influences in their DNA. Norwegians have on average 15% of Eastern Asian ancestry in their genetics, so are they not "really Europeans"?

At least it isn't a nigger I guess. But it is amazing how quickly we are hurdling into self-assisted racial suicide :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

No, Northern Italians are celto-italics with some levantine influences from Anatolian migrations of the Bronze Age,
Nigga they literally lombards XDDDD
while Southern Italians are greek-italics with Anatolian influences for the same reason stated above.
Southern Italians are brown as fuck. Look at the IQ difference between south and north Italy.

Arabs did a military occupation in the South that lasted only a century, they didn't do a mass immigration and so they didn't change at all Southern Italian genetics. At the same time Germans didn't have any influence in Northern Italian genetics, despite the Lombard migration. I suggest you to make some researches on your own about European and Italian genetics, luckily studies and papers are easy to find.
explain the radical IQ difference then. Northern Italy has European IQ, while southern Italy has arab IQ.
The concept of "white" isn't the same of "Aryan". For American Anglo-Saxon even Germans and Scandinavians weren't "white" on the beginning, because they were not culturally of English stock. American authors like Stoddard were still racist against Germans in XX century saying they were racially lazy alpinids and stuff like that lmao.
>racist against germans
>Anglo SAXON
Umm srs?? Do you know where the Saxon in anglo Saxon comes from?
"Aryans" are the peoples who racially are mostly of Indo-European stock even if they have also some Asian or African influences in their DNA. Norwegians have on average 15% of Eastern Asian ancestry in their genetics, so are they not "really Europeans"?
That’s not true, and aryans are indo Europeans without Asian or African influence.

Nigga they literally lombards XDDDD

Southern Italians are brown as fuck. Look at the IQ difference between south and north Italy.

explain the radical IQ difference then. Northern Italy has European IQ, while southern Italy has arab IQ.

>racist against germans
>Anglo SAXON
Umm srs?? Do you know where the Saxon in anglo Saxon comes from?

That’s not true, and aryans are indo Europeans without Asian or African influence.
The name of the Lombardy region came from Lombards but they genetically influenced very little Northern Italians. Also Southern Italian dialects have a lot of words derived from French and Spanish but they don't have any French or Spanish genetic influences kek.
Southern Italians are "brown as fuck" only if you compare them with Nordics and Anglos, the IQ differences between Northern and Southern Italians are due to the fact that the Italian State didn't promote alphabetization in the mainly agricultural Southern Italy until some decades ago, while the alphabetization of the highly industrialized Northern Italy started much before. Then in Caucasian peoples race and IQ aren't necessarily related, a lot of Slavic countries are genetically more European than Southern Italians but they have also a lower IQ on average, always due to social and economical causes.
I used "Anglo-Saxon" as synonim of "Englishmen". So yes, Americans of English stock were racist also against Germanic withes of non-English stock. If you don't trust me chevk authors like Stoddard, or simply make a research on Google.
All I said is true, just check the fucking Gedmatch or the genetic PCA maps that you can easily find using Google, again.

I don't consider brown eyes people white

The name of the Lombardy region came from Lombards but they genetically influenced very little Northern Italians. Also Southern Italian dialects have a lot of words derived from French and Spanish but they don't have any French or Spanish genetic influences kek.
Yeah but Lombards settled there. Northern Italian blue eyes/blonde hair rate is high like Europe.
Southern Italians are "brown as fuck" only if you compare them with Nordics and Anglos,
No they brown as fuck period Sicily literally looks like Algeria
the IQ differences between Northern and Southern Italians are due to the fact that the Italian State didn't promote alphabetization in the mainly agricultural Southern Italy until some decades ago, while the alphabetization of the highly industrialized Northern Italy started much before.
Oh come on this is what niggers say. Today the Iq Is still drastically different. Industrialization or not, IQ is genetic. In 2021 the Iq difference is still just as clear.
Then in Caucasian peoples race and IQ aren't necessarily related, a lot of Slavic countries are genetically more European than Southern Italians but they have also a lower IQ on average, always due to social and economical causes.
Slavs are low IQ because their non European part is like asiatic mongoloid central Asian (not Far East Asian) who’s people are dumb as fuck
I used "Anglo-Saxon" as synonim of "Englishmen". So yes, Americans of English stock were racist also against Germanic withes of non-English stock. If you don't trust me chevk authors like Stoddard, or simply make a research on Google.
They were racist towards a particular group of Germans, but not angles and Saxons. They called themselves Germanic, hence “Anglo-Teutonic”. They called themselves anglo Saxon. They called themselves aryan and Germanic.

Yeah but Lombards settled there. Northern Italian blue eyes/blonde hair rate is high like Europe.

No they brown as fuck period Sicily literally looks like Algeria

Oh come on this is what niggers say. Today the Iq Is still drastically different. Industrialization or not, IQ is genetic. In 2021 the Iq difference is still just as clear.

Slavs are low IQ because their non European part is like asiatic mongoloid central Asian (not Far East Asian) who’s people are dumb as fuck

They were racist towards a particular group of Germans, but not angles and Saxons. They called themselves Germanic, hence “Anglo-Teutonic”. They called themselves anglo Saxon. They called themselves aryan and Germanic.
Lombards settled there but they were too few to have a long-term influence on the genetics of that area. Light hair and eyes are not a prerogative of Germanic peoples, and as I said on average "swarthy" Southern Spaniards are genetically more Europeans than "fair" Northern Italians.
Sicily like Algeria? Lmao did you ever seen a Sicilian or an Algerine? And I'm talking about actual people and not the cherrypicked pics posted by that retarded cryptojew of Varg Vikernes.
However Slavs are genetically much more European than Italians (both Northern and Southern), so they should have an higher IQ, but they don't. So we can say how among Caucasian peoples IQ differences are mainly caused by social and economical factors.
Americans didn't consider "white" even Scandinavians who are the most "pure" European peoples along with Baltics, so basically the term "white" is really a social construct. The only thing that counts imho is the presence of a considerable amount of Indo-European genetics.

I don't consider brown eyes people white
For real???
Yes, his teaching was interesting though I disagreed with some of his more ethical philosophies. The most simplistic comparison I can make of Buddhism and inceldom is that the teaching of the buddha is reminiscent of the gold pill philosophy, a philosophy dictated by literal Chad's.

Buddah was a sex haver, his middle way is unrealistic in consideration of the average man's life. The majority is inherently hedonistic to me. Only celibates can truly say they have balanced their inhibitions with their ecstasy.

Celibates are the only ones who can walk the path of the middle-way. As virgins, an incel can embrace many indulgences and still be on this path as celibacy is imperative and is of higher importance than other practices of asceticism.

Sex-havers must torture their bodies to reach the middle-way in the same way Siddhartha had.

Never believed in higher states of consciousness, it's mostly just superstition.

I'm going to read the Tanahk and Quran next.
Based take on transcendental philosophies, OP :feelswhere:

im a gook who should kill himself (non-violently)

It is my cousin's 30th birthday today so I looked her up on Facebook, we haven't spoken in 17 years but we were next door neighbours in the early years of childhood so we played a lot together in those days. One of my earliest memories is watching The Lion King in her house 25 years ago.

I got a very bad shock, my family always assumed she was a lesbian because she never had boyfriends but I found out that she is dating this Spanish man called Jose. I am angry on one hand but we don't get along with our uncle so on the other hand I am laughing that he might have fudge coloured grandchildren one day with a Spanish name.
JBW is a law of nature at this point

She probably wanted a non-white bf for social justice points with her peers.