Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I found out that half of my English class thinks I have autism

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
I don’t have autusm, at least as far as I know. But today I was informed by someone in the class that a large group of the class (basically just all the foids jfl) think I’m autistic. He said it’s because I have a lucky coin that I fidget with a lot and I always eat in class. I also talked about why I support the death penalty and how I would enforce it for like 15 minutes once in great detail. I can kinda see that seeming autist-like I guess, but I think its still jumping the gun a little. I’ve never had a problem with getting sarcasm or whatever. I’m not sure if I’m offended really since autistic people are usually based but it is annoying that they gossip about me like that. I can only wonder what other stuff people are saying.

people at my school shit talk me 24/7 tbh. always interesting to hear what normies think

meanwhile femoids saying they have bipolar gender dysphoria anxiety disorder depressive mood swing

meanwhile femoids saying they have bipolar gender dysphoria anxiety disorder depressive mood swing
They choose mental disorders to “have” like you’d get food at a grocery store jfl

people at my school shit talk me 24/7 tbh. always interesting to hear what normies think

Normies always talk shit about me and incels on this forum always talk shit about me. Brutal.

I don't even know what people thought about me tbh

Brutal ngl, they sound like heartless cunts

Tbh normies are dumb af so giving mild autistic vibes may mean you r smarter

It’s probably for the best that I don’t know what other people have said about me behind my back. I don’t think I would be able to take it.

Normies will talk shut about you no matter what you do tbh

Every man needs some non- literal autism. It’s healthy.