Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I found one late 50's granny online

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
I told her I want to fuck and she said she dont have sex with strangers. I said I want to visit her and she said stay in a hotel. Then I said i want her to hold me and touch me with passion and she said she only wants relationship not sex friends with benefits.

I want to fuck and cum in her pussy with no condom. Should i just tell lies that I love her ? Then fuck or is a waste of time? Plus she lives far away, which is good if i lie that i love her just to fuck. But these old hags are smart and wont give the pussy easy. What should i do?

how she looks like?
like late 50's but thin and still okay for a low tier manlet to enjoy 1-3 years of nice wet pussy still nutting without condom. After that she is finished completely old age home stuff

Damn nigga you have some granny fetish or what

Get to know her in person and see were it goes, evade the subject or give vague answer if she presses on but i doubt. No one commits before meeting. If shes single at 50, i doubt that she plans serious relationship.

Brutal, my mum's age.:feelskek: Wait a minute.:dafuckfeels:

If shes single at 50, i doubt that she plans serious relationship.
so you saying older foids dont really believe in relationships anymore at their age?

then why she saying no pussy for me only relationship bla bla bla? Plus i am way fucking younger than her

so you saying older foids dont really believe in relationships anymore at their age?

then why she saying no pussy for me only relationship bla bla bla? Plus i am way fucking younger than her
She probably wants casual relationship. If she looked someone for marriage she would find rich old dude.

She probably wants casual relationship. If she looked someone for marriage she would find rich old dude.
Okay so you mean she just using the common foid logic of "i never done this before" and " i only ever slept with my husband" etc etc

Okay so you mean she just using the common foid logic of "i never done this before" and " i only ever slept with my husband" etc etc
Beats me, i don't understand people at all.

Yeah, fuck you, nig, "easy". :feelskek: :feelskek:
Your own fault if you only want Stacys but refuse to fuck grannys, landwhales, blacks. Then just masterbate and cope with drugs

Your own fault if you only want Stacys but refuse to fuck grannys, landwhales, blacks. Then just masterbate and cope with drugs
Yeah, yeah. All copes. You are just a normie sexhavers. No one of them would give me a chance.

Yeah, yeah. All copes. You are just a normie sexhavers. No one of them would give me a chance.
whatever , I wont even write that granny ever again because she said she only wants husband. She wants me to marry her. I am not that hungry just for pussy.

But as for you, just continue dreaming of Stacy and having no foids just masterbating looking at computer screens. As for me if i find any foid i can low inhib maxx on I will do it because I am starving for pussy so do what ever you want. You are a volcel dreaming only of Stacy

But as for you, just continue dreaming of Stacy and having no foids just masterbating looking at computer screens. As for me if i find any foid i can low inhib maxx on I will do it because I am starving for pussy so do what ever you want. You are a volcel dreaming only of Stacy
You are just a foidlike gaslighter. I'd marry even a down syndrome if I could. But I CANNOT because THEY WOULD REJECT ME AT ONCE.

Here in Morocco, if I wanted to marry a granny the whole neighborhood would come to beat me until I bleed on the floor.

You are just a foidlike gaslighter. I'd marry even a down syndrome if I could. But I CANNOT because THEY WOULD REJECT ME AT ONCE.

Here in Morocco, if I wanted to marry a granny the whole neighborhood would come to beat me until I bleed on the floor.
Shit nigga if i could get a foid do you think i would be writing grannys? Fuck off, I am starving so shut the fuck up

Shit nigga if i could get a foid do you think i would be writing grannys? Fuck off, I am starving so shut the fuck up
If they give you attention you are a mogger, that's by law.

If they give you attention you are a mogger, that's by law.
Allhamdulllah at least i can get dried up finished off grannys that even grandpas dont want. What an amazing mogger I am

I told her I want to fuck and she said she dont have sex with strangers. I said I want to visit her and she said stay in a hotel. Then I said i want her to hold me and touch me with passion and she said she only wants relationship not sex friends with benefits.

I want to fuck and cum in her pussy with no condom. Should i just tell lies that I love her ? Then fuck or is a waste of time? Plus she lives far away, which is good if i lie that i love her just to fuck. But these old hags are smart and wont give the pussy easy. What should i do?
50 is kinda middle age tbh now a true tranny