Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I FOUND MY TWIN

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
BUT IM NOT BALD (YET)

7f2c6d3a38_tDPn45fnFspMgdK-Bt-cSAJAswuNuxhI47NCZ87pEweP7pY6P7I3s8Mr2Z2Ihr31JuJyRMh8PBJsN0MSO3cFBPoWfnSoROMRr7GdB-ZAfB03dlTI4RLARjGCsw.jpg

This guy has no dimorphism. If he had a long hair, shaved and makeup he would look like a female redditor.

you are volcel then, speially if you have lower hair line

he mogs me in everything

incelman said:
This guy has no dimorphism. If he had a long hair, shaved and makeup he would look like a female redditor.

I have heard this term (dimorphism) a lot, what exactly does it mean?

dr-problematic said:
you are volcel then, speially if you have lower hair line

he mogs me in everything

I doubt he mogs you in height. Heightcels are volcels

11gaijin said:

It means he is effeminate and weak

11gaijin said:

I doubt he mogs you in height. Heightcels are volcels

Means he has issues with his physical appearance.

As others have said, if you look like him but have a normal hairline, you are a volcel/fakecel/mentalcel etc. (unless you're an actual heightcel)

Sparky said:
What height do you have to be before you're no longer a heightcel in your opinion?

It's hard to tell, but being ~5'9" (176cm) myself, height is the least of my issues. If I had a normal face, I wouldn't consider myself an incel with this height.

I'd say anything below my height is a problem, but if you have the face, it won't fuck you over as long as you're at least 170cm.

Sparky said:
I'm 170cm and my height is probably my biggest flaw along with being a major framecel

I'm a major framecel too, so I understand that part. It's truly hard to cope with this shit.

As for your height, it's clearly making things a lot harder, but I still don't think it's necessarily over for you. Hope and cope, that's all I can say.