Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i found my tweezers!

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
I have old man hair in my ears and it bothers the fuck out of me. So i pluck it. Yes i shaved it before and it's quick, but it grows back fast.

I found out about my earhair because it was freaking me out. Like bugs on my ear.... So i shaved my head.

Still the hair in my ears! Freaking me out! So i got a mirror and looked. Weird long curly hairs inside my ears! Arg!

I had revlon tweezers that i used to carry to mash ticks with and got the hair out...

Then. One day. They were GONE! i need3d them and they were not in the usual spot! Panic ensued!!!

So i bought some new ones. They were cheap. $1. And sharp as fuck! It was a gamble if i would get the hair or get a pinch-cut from the fucking shitty cheap tweezers!

Anyway. I waa tidying up my floor near my d3sk and thar they were! My beloved tweezers!

Now i can stay sane a little bit longer.

do you have Lyme disease?

do you have Lyme disease?
I have dwarf orange trees. They are healthy.

I might have lime disease. But i gave away my lemon tree because in order to fruit it needed a 10 gallon dirt pot. Too heavy 4 me.
I currently carry a leatherman tool to mash ticks with. Very handy thing tbh

Thanks for this precious anecdote.
wanna hear about the impossible hair on my shaft that's fucking impossible to shave?

Yeah sure.
Well there's like 4 really long hairs near the tip and they stick to my dick so I can't shave them no matter how I try. Cut my dick multiple times trying. I decided IDC since no girl will see or touch it anyway.