Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I found my dentist’s Chad lite bf/husband!

XDFLAMEBOY

XDFLAMEBOY

Captain
★★
IMG 5365

Now that I found my useless irritating whore dentist’s bf. I wanted to share with you guys on your opinion about his looks, to see if he looks like a Chad lite to you from he’s face rating. Because to me he looks like between a Chad lite and or a high tier normie at least. :chad:

Even though he’s not as handsome as compared to when he was younger, since he’s 43 years old. So, I might as well reveal to you guys about him. Except to cover his name, however I can tell you the rest about him from what I found out about him on his Facebook, :feelswhere: even though I’m jealous of that mother fucker.

He heightmogged, looksmogged, moneymogged, and statusmogged me. Plus he’s able to date and fuck my fucking dentist! :feelsree: The sex haver bastard! :reeeeee: I thought that he was rich which he could be. Because he’s self-employed tour guide at a cathedral, a Chad trait that he has, as you can see he has a lot of FB friends at almost 5k friends. He’s basically already an LMS Chad lite from what I observed

He does have an interesting job, however still fuck him and fuck my obnoxious loser foid dentist. I hate those couple. :reeeeee: They both can fuck themselves! Gosh! I’m tempted to throw my bottle of water at her. Or at least embarrass her, :feelsdevil: if she doesn’t shut up while I’m at her office and just do my dental work until my dad will let me leave that trash foid :feelstrash:until we can get a new dentist. Since the pathetic bitch talks quite a lot.

I fucking hate how I’m only a client to her and not even as a friend. Since, I lust after her and jerk off to her photos. Because I’ll never have sex with her anyway. Plus I wish she would own me sex to this day that piece of shit. While that motherfucker who I envy get to have all the company and sex from my useless whore dentist. The bitch and her bf deserves to get beaten and water tortured (in a video game). Until now I’m going to have to deal with the annoying dentist until my dad will finally let me get a new one asap.

I’ll never forget when I first met that guy with all envy :feelssus: I felt for meeting him for the first time and the lust that I have over my fucking dentist pisses me of so much during that day. I’ll never forget, when I saw them from a distance in the mall cafeteria, I glared at them with so much hatred like I wanted to kill those 2. (In a video game) :feelssus: Just like when I talked about them on a different post

Last edited:
where's the chadlite?

Well he looks like a Chad lite to me. But if you think he’s normie then okay. I guess it’s because he’s older and I envy him

Last edited: