Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I found a way to do my online class tasks despite not having laptop with me

Ignas

Ignas

Generalfeldmarschall
★★★★★
I went home for weekends without bringing my laptop and study related things thinking I'd go back to my rent room and study in class again on Monday. It turns out that after I arrived, my country made transportation becomes scarce and other shits to prevent corona from spreading even further. I studied in another city so I can't go back to my rent room and take my stuffs.

My campus implement e-learning for these times, which means that the lecturers will give tasks online. This is where I fuck up. I left my stuffs and I have no laptop with me now,. The tasks need me to use unique programs cause I'm a STEMcel. It involves circuit designs and graphs with the program. How can I do these homeworks and assignments with only my mediocre phone lmao?

Luckily I contacted my friend and said I didn't bring laptop and anything with me. She just laughed it off and I asked her if she was busy, cause I need her to make my homeworks. She luckily said yes she'll do my assignments for me, convert the file into PDF and send it to me so I can submit them. Now the assignments are already done and I can submit them to the lecturer and ldar again in peace.

This time, fate can't defeat this incel. Fuck you corona for making my life harder in this way

Sounds good, good luck man

What class is it?

Luckily I contacted my friend and said I didn't bring laptop and anything with me. She just laughed it off and I asked her if she was busy, cause I need her to make my homeworks. She luckily said yes she'll do my assignments for me, convert the file into PDF and send it to me so I can submit them
what a Chad
:chad: :banhammer: