Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I found a ufc 246 stream, conor is about to fight cerrone

Who will win

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
But it looks like this.

Screen Shot 2020 01 18 at 82115 PM

Never mind, cucktube took it down.

Post a better quality stream if you have one.

I want Connor to win.

Dm me for a good fight link

I have a good stream link, watching it now. Am I allowed to post it here?

ive ever watched ufc but i want to start watchng

ive ever watched ufc but i want to start watchng
If we can't find a stream you can still watch it after. It will be uploaded on youtube right away after it's over.
I have a great stream link but I won't even watch it, I'm going to bed. I'll look up the result tomorrow.
Let us have it.

Conor via 1st round KO.

I will be really surprised if it goes beyond this. Cowboy is flushed

Btw fuck this WMMA match. No one wants to see this shit

Didn't he retired like 50 times? Share the stream btw pls

If we can't find a stream you can still watch it after. It will be uploaded on youtube right away after it's over.
I could watch it on tv but i dont want to leave my bed

I can't share or else I'll get banned at the place.

However
View attachment 192051
View attachment 192052View attachment 192052
View attachment 192053
View attachment 192054
is a good place to start looking, but might go down with tons of people trying to use it.
Deafstream.net?
Btw fuck this WMMA match. No one wants to see this shit
No one wants to see those foids play patty cake, they belong in the UCC, ultimate cooking championship.
I could watch it on tv but i dont want to leave my bed
The foid match is still going on, you have like 10 minutes to watch it live I think.

Have no idea about who these ufc people are

Here we go boys. Main fight at last!

I don't care about fighters trash talking each other

Stream got cucked, anyone got a good link?

I don't care about fighters trash talking each other
They play the "who is the more arrogant so that people will consider me the most alpha male" in front of the medias, in reality they would shit aid infested bricks trying to fight a real pro heavyweight boxer.
They are small as fuck, no muscles, can't aim, block, dodge or punch for shit. MMA is a clown to boxing.

I told you guys. It was too easy

Connor won already.

He went up in weight to fight him too. I wonder if he can beat masvidal.
For one masvidal actually can take a punch. Meanwhile Cowboy has ko'd in the first round quite a few times already.

Maybe he didn't take a dive but he def was here just for a pay check

Well that was fun

For one masvidal actually can take a punch. Meanwhile Cowboy has ko'd in the first round quite a few times already.

Maybe he didn't take a dive but he def was here just for a pay check
Even before the fight he acted like he was going to take a dive.
Dana would never let his cash cow lose.

Just seemed like Cerrone wasn't doing anything, he lazily tangled with him after ducking that first shot and then attempted nothing. Didn't try a take down, didn't release, just sat there and took elbows.

Ah well, roll on Khabib round 2 electric boogaloo.

Just seemed like Cerrone wasn't doing anything, he lazily tangled with him after ducking that first shot and then attempted nothing. Didn't try a take down, didn't release, just sat there and took elbows.

Khabib has all of russia cheering on him so he'd never take a dive.

Cerrone landed zero (0) strikes lol

People are right. Dana is giving Conor all these unfair advantages because he's basically the great white hope of MMA.

Even in combat sports, Lookism is real

Cerrone landed zero (0) strikes lol
I'll be surprised if they let him fight again after that quick ass kicking, especially against a top fighter.

I wanted to watch it :cryfeels:

Sports is a cope
full

mcgregor makes me so depressed. everytime i watch this guy its just a reminder of how unfair life is. the guy is just a born fucking winner. every thing he does makes history and i dont just mean his in-ring accomplishments. it makes me wonder if there is some mystical invisible force watching over him at every step. but since i dont really believe in fairy tale bullshit, im more inclined to believe its just genetics and luck:

- elite athleticism, which enables him to compete at a higher level that most other opponents cannot hang at. his speed, power, and reflexes cannot be taught. its something you are born with and gives you an unfair advantage over 98% of competing athletes.
- the knowledge of said athleticism, which gives him elite confidence which then intimidates his opponents.
- a relatively good looking face and nice body to be more marketable. plus hes white. if he was asian, we wouldnt be talking about him right now.
- luck of being born in this era of social media, while MMA is still in its infancy, begging for someone to take it over.
- having the whole irish persona which helped him become a meme/more popular at every step. talks with a funny accent ("who da fook is that guy?"), looks like a typical irish, irish name, etc.
- he actually stems from the mcgregor warrior clan who were literal vikings/bad ass warriors. he comes from this bloodline. its been instilled in him from birth that hes special and better than the rest. and it shows in his personality that he truly believes this. (because its true)

because of genetics and luck, he was able to develop immense confidence, which in turn only creates an even greater magnetic effect. its like a domino effect. once it starts it cannot be stopped. every single thing just falls into place with this guy. someone once told me that the UFC started hyping him after just his 2nd fight, which is incredible. they mustve detected his magnetic presence (due to his confidence, which stems from his genetics) and realized that he could become a money machine. and since then, its just been a nonstop climb. sold out venues, meme-producing performances (knocked out aldo in 13 seconds), record breaking paydays, record breaking accomplishments, crossover events, millions of followers, other business ventures (clothing, whiskey, etc.), a beautiful wife and beautiful son (he couldve had a daughter or retarded autistic child, but instead he has a beautiful baby boy to carry on his name and genetics).

the guy just fucking wins at life. even when he loses back-to-back fights to floyd and khabib it barely slows down his fucking momentum. the guy has already reached higher heights than 99.9% of combat athletes to ever compete and is on par with sporting legends from other sports. such as jordan, gretzky, messi, ronaldo, etc. even when he loses he still gains more followers, fame, and money than the opponents who beat him, JFL. i see no signs of him slowing down. he will probably beat usman and be the first in history to win 3 belts in 3 weight classes. i also believe he will be a billionaire and become a partner in the UFC ownership one day. dana white will probably sell off his shares to him some day. who knows, he may even end up owning the whole thing and then go on to become president of ireland some day. the guy is just a born fucking winner and it pisses me off that people like him exist. like why is life so unfair and cruel? why do some people like him just get EVERYTHING? do NOT fucking say its from hard work.

chadgregor beat cowboy in 40 seconds, its over
mcgregor makes me so depressed. everytime i watch this guy its just a reminder of how unfair life is. the guy is just a born fucking winner. every thing he does makes history and i dont just mean his in-ring accomplishments. it makes me wonder if there is some mystical invisible force watching over him at every step. but since i dont really believe in fairy tale bullshit, im more inclined to believe its just genetics and luck:

- elite athleticism, which enables him to compete at a higher level that most other opponents cannot hang at. his speed, power, and reflexes cannot be taught. its something you are born with and gives you an unfair advantage over 98% of competing athletes.
- the knowledge of said athleticism, which gives him elite confidence which then intimidates his opponents.
- a relatively good looking face and nice body to be more marketable. plus hes white. if he was asian, we wouldnt be talking about him right now.
- luck of being born in this era of social media, while MMA is still in its infancy, begging for someone to take it over.
- having the whole irish persona which helped him become a meme/more popular at every step. talks with a funny accent ("who da fook is that guy?"), looks like a typical irish, irish name, etc.
- he actually stems from the mcgregor warrior clan who were literal vikings/bad ass warriors. he comes from this bloodline. its been instilled in him from birth that hes special and better than the rest. and it shows in his personality that he truly believes this. (because its true)

because of genetics and luck, he was able to develop immense confidence, which in turn only creates an even greater magnetic effect. its like a domino effect. once it starts it cannot be stopped. every single thing just falls into place with this guy. someone once told me that the UFC started hyping him after just his 2nd fight, which is incredible. they mustve detected his magnetic presence (due to his confidence, which stems from his genetics) and realized that he could become a money machine. and since then, its just been a nonstop climb. sold out venues, meme-producing performances (knocked out aldo in 13 seconds), record breaking paydays, record breaking accomplishments, crossover events, millions of followers, other business ventures (clothing, whiskey, etc.), a beautiful wife and beautiful son (he couldve had a daughter or retarded autistic child, but instead he has a beautiful baby boy to carry on his name and genetics).

the guy just fucking wins at life. even when he loses back-to-back fights to floyd and khabib it barely slows down his fucking momentum. the guy has already reached higher heights than 99.9% of combat athletes to ever compete and is on par with sporting legends from other sports. such as jordan, gretzky, messi, ronaldo, etc. even when he loses he still gains more followers, fame, and money than the opponents who beat him, JFL. i see no signs of him slowing down. he will probably beat usman and be the first in history to win 3 belts in 3 weight classes. i also believe he will be a billionaire and become a partner in the UFC ownership one day. dana white will probably sell off his shares to him some day. who knows, he may even end up owning the whole thing and then go on to become president of ireland some day. the guy is just a born fucking winner and it pisses me off that people like him exist. like why is life so unfair and cruel? why do some people like him just get EVERYTHING? do NOT fucking say its from hard work.

chadgregor beat cowboy in 40 seconds, its over

another meme-worthy performance which will give him more millions and more fame. he also broke a record for being the first person to have knockouts in 3 different weight classes in UFC history :feelsrope:

THE GUY CANT FUCKING LOSE

another meme-worthy performance which will give him more millions and more fame. he also broke a record for being the first person to have knockouts in 3 different weight classes in UFC history :feelsrope:

THE GUY CANT FUCKING LOSE
convinced me ethnic/black fighting ability was a meme, jfl about him

Fuck you sportfags.

LifeFuel, can't wait for the buildup of his next fight. McNugget has such crisp and powerful boxing.

If he lost this fight his PPV numbers would be on the toilet forever now he can possibly still outpass Mayweather as the richest combat athlete. He's an entertaining fucker that's for sure.

Been coping hard with mma for around 15 years now.
Fuck you sportfags.
Sports are my favorite cope, even higher than cooming. I feel sorry for those who can't cope with sports tbh.

Been coping hard with mma for around 15 years now.
Sports are my favorite cope, even higher than cooming. I feel sorry for those who can't cope with sports tbh.
You must be able to compete professionally if you've been practicing that long. I wanted to join an mma gym for years but I'm too broke. As soon as I make some money, doing that is going to be the first thing on my list.

You must be able to compete professionally if you've been practicing that long. I wanted to join an mma gym for years but I'm too broke. As soon as I make some money, doing that is going to be the first thing on my list.
Nah, I only trained for a couple of years, did a couple of bjj tourneys like a decade ago. Some basic bullshit boxing/kickboxing sparring but nothing legitimate.

Just a big fan of the sport, every fight is like game 7 or a finals match because there's always so much on the line.

convinced me ethnic/black fighting ability was a meme, jfl about him

the terachad klitschko brothers proved that the ethnic/black fighting ability was a myth when they dominated the sport for over 10+ years. bbc copers are pathetic