Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I found a perfect place in my house to hang myself.

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】
★★★★★
44d 17h 53m
DancingMonk said:
I'm curious about the girls that do give you likes. I understand you find them repulsive, but they still have feminine traits you could explore, if not just pussy. I'm about to go out with an overweight chick that doesn't speak english, I know trying my best will make me a better person. I'm taking her for dinner so I'm thinking of a "sexy hangman" game could help flirting. I'm also trying to take the architect pill, like how Pierce Brosnan looks so proud of his landwhale. And hoping this date will motivate me to gain more social market value. If you have any other game ideas for a language barrier date, let me know.View attachment 455666
They are just really fat and not good looking AT ALL. If I want to be with someone, I have to be attracted to them, it is a basic requirement. I would totally date a black chick without thinking twice, but not these. Like I said, they are not "little fat or chubby", they were straight out super obese, I weight less than 53kg, imagine how fucking weird that would be.

DancingMonk

DancingMonk

gracefully aging boomercel (1974)
-
1d 4h 11m
SlutLiberationFront said:
They are just really fat and not good looking AT ALL. If I want to be with someone, I have to be attracted to them, it is a basic requirement. I would totally date a black chick without thinking twice, but not these. Like I said, they are not "little fat or chubby", they were straight out super obese, I weight less than 53kg, imagine how fucking weird that would be.
I think I know what you mean. What I'm trying to say is that the girls I attract are a reflection of my own SMV. So if I'm only attracting repulsive women, I know I either need to work on myself or accept I'm delusional about my hotness. Either way, I don't think you need to start a relationship with women you find repulsive, just go out with them to gauge your attractiveness.

SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

★★★★★
44d 17h 53m
DancingMonk said:
I think I know what you mean. What I'm trying to say is that the girls I attract are a reflection of my own SMV. So if I'm only attracting repulsive women, I know I either need to work on myself or accept I'm delusional about my hotness. Either way, I don't think you need to start a relationship with women you find repulsive, just go out with them to gauge your attractiveness.
I think repulsive is a bad word. I am just not attracted to their type. If you want to go intimate with someone, physical attraction is a must or else it is gonna be a complete turn-off.

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

when your life is not your own
★★★★★
180d 17h 53m
make sure the drop is big enough if you're actually doing it

DancingMonk

DancingMonk

-
1d 4h 11m
I think repulsive is a bad word. I am just not attracted to their type. If you want to go intimate with someone, physical attraction is a must or else it is gonna be a complete turn-off.
Intimacy is a good word. Attraction is not a pre-requisite for intimacy. Intimacy does not need intercourse. I would describe intimacy as a meetings of two souls. For example, last week I went out with a girl that ended up friend-zoning me, but before that, she told me her story about her teenage boyfriend commiting suicide while they were still lovers. Some would say she used me as an emotional tampon, I honestly think she shared an intimate story, and that she's still working through her feelings of guilt. Maybe you're right and we're attracted to each other and that's why we could share that intimate story, but I don't think it was physical attraction, I belive she just found me interesting enough to open up.

SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

★★★★★
44d 17h 53m
DancingMonk said:
Intimacy is a good word. Attraction is not a pre-requisite for intimacy. Intimacy does not need intercourse. I would describe intimacy as a meetings of two souls. For example, last week I went out with a girl that ended up friend-zoning me, but before that, she told me her story about her teenage boyfriend commiting suicide while they were still lovers. Some would say she used me as an emotional tampon, I honestly think she shared an intimate story, and that she's still working through her feelings of guilt. Maybe you're right and we're attracted to each other and that's why we could share that intimate story, but I don't think it was physical attraction, I belive she just found me interesting enough to open up.
True point. There's trust/emotional intimacy and physical intimacy. And when I talk about "getting intimate", I am talking about physical intimacy, because I honestly think it is extremely easy for me to open up to someone completely random if I am not talking in person, and sometimes I end up oversharing stuff.
Physical intimacy can be extremely easy to get compared to trust and emotional intimacy, because that is when you actually pour yourself onto someone else, you give them power. Handling them your feelings is handling them your integrity.

I guess if I was given the chance and was feeling it, I would fall very easily emotionally, because I am unfamiliar with that. But I am scared, what if I someday meet someone and this person just gives up, goes away or cheats on me? I imagine how awful that must be. I read about it all the time and the feelings people describe are terrifying. I have already lost too many people all this time so I am kinda familiar with people walking away from me, just not in a romantic way because I don't know what that is, which I guess is much emotionally traumatic.
I have way too many emotional traumas already and I sincerely think it would be good for girls to never be with me, or they would end messed up emotionally as well. The last thing I want is being responsible for the emotional downfall and instability of someone else, especially if the person was genuine to me and totally did not deserve that. That would be the cherry on the top of the cake for me, because I would not just have ruined myself and something good I had, I would also be ruining another person. Even if the other person would manage to recover, I imagine it would leave some kind of mental scar on them, some trust issue, some fear.

Anyway, I had more things to say but I lost my focus and memory on what to say.

DancingMonk

DancingMonk

-
1d 4h 11m
But I am scared, what if I someday meet someone and this person just gives up, goes away or cheats on me? I imagine how awful that must be. I read about it all the time and the feelings people describe are terrifying. I have already lost too many people all this time so I am kinda familiar with people walking away from me, just not in a romantic way because I don't know what that is, which I guess is much emotionally traumatic.
I have way too many emotional traumas already and I sincerely think it would be good for girls to never be with me, or they would end messed up emotionally as well. The last thing I want is being responsible for the emotional downfall and instability of someone else, especially if the person was genuine to me and totally did not deserve that. That would be the cherry on the top of the cake for me, because I would not just have ruined myself and something good I had, I would also be ruining another person. Even if the other person would manage to recover, I imagine it would leave some kind of mental scar on them, some trust issue, some fear.
I try to think of romantic relationships like going to the dentist. If I was able to properly describe the pain and suffering I went through after the extraction of my wisdom tooth, sensible people could say I was properly traumatized. But I went to the dentist by my own free will and didn't really need it, as the extraction my wisdom tooth was more of a preventative measure, in the sense that I didn't really need to do it the day of the appointment and nothing bad would have happened if I waited a couple extra months or even years.
The same could be said about my dentist, that if she knew all the pain and suffering she was going to inflict in me, she wouldn't be able to be a dentist at all. This particular dentist told me extractions were her passion and even made a gesture of pulling my tooth out like if it was a champagne cork.
The same could be said about loving relationships, we don't really need them, they are a source of extreme pain and nothing would happen if we waited for a couple of extra years. It's a matter of values, how much do I value my dental health, and is it worth it to go through unnecessary pain. I think this is a personal decision, but myself being an impulsive person, I would rather get done with the pain rather than risking the potential complications. I think opening up my heart to a loving relationship will be a source of extreme pain, but at the same time I think the alternative is to risk a lifetime infection of the soul, and think it is worth it to risk the pain in order to find some health for the soul.

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Low IQcel
★★★★★
66d 5h 35m
There’s bettER options

SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

★★★★★
44d 17h 53m
DancingMonk said:
I try to think of romantic relationships like going to the dentist. If I was able to properly describe the pain and suffering I went through after the extraction of my wisdom tooth, sensible people could say I was properly traumatized. But I went to the dentist by my own free will and didn't really need it, as the extraction my wisdom tooth was more of a preventative measure, in the sense that I didn't really need to do it the day of the appointment and nothing bad would have happened if I waited a couple extra months or even years.
The same could be said about my dentist, that if she knew all the pain and suffering she was going to inflict in me, she wouldn't be able to be a dentist at all. This particular dentist told me extractions were her passion and even made a gesture of pulling my tooth out like if it was a champagne cork.
The same could be said about loving relationships, we don't really need them, they are a source of extreme pain and nothing would happen if we waited for a couple of extra years. It's a matter of values, how much do I value my dental health, and is it worth it to go through unnecessary pain. I think this is a personal decision, but myself being an impulsive person, I would rather get done with the pain rather than risking the potential complications. I think opening up my heart to a loving relationship will be a source of extreme pain, but at the same time I think the alternative is to risk a lifetime infection of the soul, and think it is worth it to risk the pain in order to find some health for the soul.
I like how you type. You are a really intelligent person, fellow cel.

Deleted member 27161

Deleted member 27161

Death Awaits
-
67d 5h 14m
Best of luck, I'll be exiting the world soon enough as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4