Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I found a new cope

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Discord: dreye0261_75651
★★★★★
My new cope is postmaxxing in the Sewers and studymaxxing along with it. I know this is possibly the most autistic thing ever but it will help distract me from my severe anxiety and depression. Since its over, now Im just going to occupy my mind as much as possible on mundane things. My life has become kind of like the game "Stanley Parable" if you have ever played it or seen it, I basically have a set of routines and that is all Im capable of. It helps me also mask my autistic behaviours if Im more relaxed and feel like I have everything predictable. That is all Im going to do now as I said. I have found a cope that will last, a weird one but it helps me

I might even beat @Animecel2D one day, at the postmaxxing game :feelshehe:

That is one of the most autistic things I've heard, but if you enjoy it, it's based then.

I'm the same way about routine

I might be more autistic than you
Perhaps. Don't forget how insane my passion for cars is though. That's not normal to be into a hobby that much to the point it has been all consuming from age 4 onwards

I do something somewhat similar, when I'm studymaxxing I usually study 1 topic and then play one level of angry birds and then repeat the cycle until I'm done studying

Based, I need to get into this

I've done similar things, and I can relate to the whole routine

I do something somewhat similar, when I'm studymaxxing I usually study 1 topic and then play one level of angry birds and then repeat the cycle until I'm done studying
I can relate to this so much that its concerning. I sometimes get obsessed with repetition and I could never pinpoint why, I guess it stimulates me somehow

Being active here is enough autism for me

I might even beat @Animecel2D one day, at the postmaxxing game :feelshehe:
IMG 1716

Definitely sounds legit man. If this cope takes your mind to another realm, do! it brocel.

Last edited: