Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I found a (former) goth teen on IT

calimero

calimero

still need teen goth gf
★★

The reason why I am able to know why they dressed exactly like that is because they were in my highschool friend group (I was a metalhead) and I paid very careful attention to girls, what they wear, their mannerisms, what they say, etc. Because I used to adore them. This is why they left a strong imprint on me (also why I referenced age 15).

I challenge her to ask random normies or chads to describe the items that goth teens wear, and you know they wouldn't give good answers. Because they simply don't care.

If she knew me in real life I know she would like me, we probably even know the same music. Don't judge a book by it's cover, I'm here because life can be very hard. Everything isn't black and white.

Last edited:
She only wants chads attention

Keep scrolling IT, that’s what smart people do.

She wants Chad with long black hair and tattoos/piercings. Liking the same music means nothing especially when the internet made meeting ppl with shared obscure interests so immediate and mundane it lost any perks that could have had 20+ years ago.

Goth girls are chad only too. I remember how the goth girls i liked in highschool ended up being with either the jocks or the chad metalheads.

Lookism triumphs over all

The reason why I am able to know why they dressed exactly like that is because they were in my highschool friend group (I was a metalhead) and I paid very careful attention to girls, what they wear, their mannerisms, what they say, etc. Because I used to adore them. This is why they left a strong imprint on me (also why I referenced age 15).

I challenge her to ask random normies or chads to describe the items that goth teens wear, and you know they wouldn't give good answers. Because they simply don't care.

If she knew me in real life I know she would like me, we probably even know the same music. Don't judge a book by it's cover, I'm here because life can be very hard. Everything isn't black and white.

Jesus Christ dude, what the fuck. Get over your oneitis, Epstein

Goth girls are chad only too. I remember how the goth girls i liked in highschool ended up being with either the jocks or the chad metalheads.

Lookism triumphs over all
Same. The few goths in my schools always went for the 6'3 white mogger chads.

brocel was unbanned :feelsokman:. anyway, she fantasizes over a chad (6ft+ skinny) goth.

brocel was unbanned :feelsokman:. anyway, she fantasizes over a chad (6ft+ skinny) goth.
Yes, prophet said 1 month but they unbanned me after 2 weeks :feelsautistic:

Yes she loves your personality,just not you.

She wants Chad with long black hair and tattoos/piercings. Liking the same music means nothing especially when the internet made meeting ppl with shared obscure interests so immediate and mundane it lost any perks that could have had 20+ years ago.

"I have weird tastes in men tehehe my friends like these guys:

OIP kindlephoto 28479978

While I'm into completely different boys!"

OIP kindlephoto 28291976

"I used to dress exactly like this"

Not like the other girls moment

Goth, nerdy, shy, outgoing, all of them are the same. It's all about genetics.

still need teen goth gf
The same, but I don't lurk IT .
I'm looking(looked) for them irl, I found some but after they (2 goth girls on rehearsal) saw me, they refused to contact with me

what happened?
Something lifefuel happened to me in the mental asylum but I shouldnt have posted it because it counted as bragging

As for unbanning, they probably saw that i was lurking all the time and just let me back in

Btw this is her ear. She seems cute. Works at Aldi.

still chad only and she's disgusted that the average user lusting over her (goth girlfriend) looks like this
The ugliest guy you'll ever see on Reddit. Hi, it's me. : r/pics
I consider myself an ugly man but i'm cool with the way I look. :  r/FreeCompliments

and not this
Vicko (u/supvicko) - Reddit
BTS' V voted the Most Handsome Male Singer by Baidu Encyclopedia | The  Straits Times

toilets absolutely hate it when they get attention from subhuman