Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News I found a fat gigachad. Check this out.

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
6CAD1B53 0B06 462F 8CBD A29E6D9526D2

Hunter eyes, godly chin and jaw, and perfect slope forehead and hairline. If this guy gets down to 11-13% body fat, absolute gigachad. He is user ijolly69 on reddit, he posted a roast me a while ago there

This is the final boss all fatcels must face

When Chadpreet eats too much curry

I want to claim his hairline for myself tbh

Chadpreetlite.

A childhood friend of mine looked like this. Now he is a low bf Chadez

Not even fatcel=volcel as he outslays any 4/10 gymcel curry while being fat. most fatcels will just become incels when they lose fat lmao.

He is not gigachad, I don't know who told you this is a gigachad.

curries cannot be chad

Looks like a curry

Still a chad

He is not gigachad, I don't know who told you this is a gigachad.
I dont know who told you or who made you think he's anything less than gigachad

He is a brown marlon teixeira. At gigachad level looks, race is cope. All gigachads look the same no matter the race. He is a brown Marlon Teixeira in the making.
cope. Chad genetics know no race, all chads look the same

I dont know who told you or who made you think he's anything less than gigachad

He is a brown marlon teixeira. At gigachad level looks, race is cope. All gigachads look the same no matter the race. He is a brown Marlon Teixeira in the making.

cope. Chad genetics know no race, all chads look the same
he is not gigachad,chad or chadlite maybe but definetly not gigachad. You need to browse this forum more
also I said nothing about race

He’s
- tall
- brown (racepill, women do prefer brown people)
- great bone structure
- awesome frame
- masculine
- good hairline

So he’s the ultimate 10/10 gigachad

Dude mogs 80% of gymcels while being fat.

curries cannot be chad
No, a curry may peak at 8/10 and be a chad but obviously only someone with European features can be a gigachad.

Solid lower third and forward growth

he doesnt look like a chad, I think OP is just attracted to him... :lul:

he is not gigachad,chad or chadlite maybe but definetly not gigachad. You need to browse this forum more
also I said nothing about race
You definitely have no idea how aesthetic rating works. You need to read some more on physiognomy before commenting on chads of any kind :)

Mogs me, but he is Chadlite I think.

There is sooooo many coping curries on incel forums that it has me in disbelief

He’s
- tall
- great bone structure
- awesome frame
- masculine
- good hairline

Cope. Women prefer attractive men, not brown men

Could be a 6/10 if he lost weight but will drop down to 3/10 if he has curry accent but either way he has no chance with white women.

Chubby cheeks but he only really needs to lose 20lb to be an unbeatable gigachad.

Also further evidence that curry is a meme. Plenty of GL curries in the world.

Cope. He is gigachad.

God tier profile

Chubby cheeks but he only really needs to lose 20lb to be an unbeatable gigachad.

Also further evidence that curry is a meme. Plenty of GL curries in the world.

View attachment 134635

Hunter eyes, godly chin and jaw, and perfect slope forehead and hairline. If this guy gets down to 11-13% body fat, absolute gigachad. He is user ijolly69 on reddit, he posted a roast me a while ago there

This is the final boss all fatcels must face
Ye he's possibly gigachad when skinnier, but right now it's a chadlite or chad at best. Broad nose and all that facial bloats ruins him. Otherwise his bones are godtier.

You definitely have no idea how aesthetic rating works. You need to read some more on physiognomy before commenting on chads of any kind :)
Youre hard coping. I can literally find a thousands of guys that mogs this guy. He is chad at Best, not gigachad, come on lol
A human with a brain will understand that this guy is not gigachad. Are you fucking kidding me?

Lirikmaxxxing

Youre hard coping. I can literally find a thousands of guys that mogs this guy. He is chad at Best, not gigachad, come on lol
A human with a brain will understand that this guy is not gigachad. Are you fucking kidding me?
Okay find one guy UNDER 9/10 AND NOT A PROFESSIONAL MODEL that mogs this guy’s facial boneS

Your modus coperandi is too strong. Keep coping.

At his current fatness id give him an 8. 12% body fat id say 9.5

Obviously he’s not gigachad at this second

But his facial bones are

He’s wasting his life.

If he lost weight, he would be like a 9.5
His nose is a bit too broad and "ethnic" to be a giga chad
But the rest of his face is pretty damn perfect

Okay find one guy UNDER 9/10 AND NOT A PROFESSIONAL MODEL that mogs this guy’s facial boneS

Your modus coperandi is too strong. Keep coping.

At his current fatness id give him an 8. 12% body fat id say 9.5

Obviously he’s not gigachad at this second

But his facial bones are
Youre only one that call this guy gigachad. Its obvious that you dont know shit, no need to waste my time anymore.

Not even fatcel=volcel as he outslays any 4/10 gymcel curry while being fat. most fatcels will just become incels when they lose fat lmao.

That facial hair giving the illusion of jaw definition. What a slayer. If he leaned down to sub 15% body fat he could be having threesomes every night until his dick snaps.

This has got to be a joke, he's ugly as shit.
Flaws
Weird asymmetrical curry tier eyes
huge bulbous nose
fat af with chubby cheeks
weak chin
unattractive forehead shape
round jaw
no jawline
unattractive skin tone
While he can definitely go up-to normie tier or possibly chadlite at best after losing weight, he's nowhere near chad or gigachad and right now he's below average.

Last edited:
He has a good chin and eyes but he isnt thst attractive possibly a 4-5. If he lowers bf he can be a 6 but not guaranteed.

OP look up a true gigachad

He’s
- tall
- great bone structure
- awesome frame
- masculine
- good hairline

His jaw is literally an ellipsis from the front view. A circular jaw is a joke of a facial feature.

Then you get into his awkward smile and wrinkles it creates. That's due to poor bone structure

He has very negative canthal tilt. Subhuman

From the side he looks like fucking ganondorf. He's ceiling is being a jester

Last edited:
if he loses weight he will be more chad :feelstrash: