Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I forgot to pray to Yakub today, will I die?

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
Yakub is very strict when it comes to prayer rituals. If you forget your sacrifice or even show up a second late, there will be mass consequences. I'm afraid for my family and my anus, because Yakub punishes his followers with ass raping demons if they disobey him. I'M SORRY YAKUB, PLEASE FORGIVE MY TRANSGRESSIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just came in to say that you should be careful, chris chan has escaped prison.
Praise Yakub.

H̴͉̰͕̺̻̜͗̍E̷̲̺̝̦̰̓̽̇̈̕̚ ̵̣͆̉I̵̤̓̑̊̇͒S̴̻̜̦̝̃͐̏͝ ̴̝̯̻̜̎̀Ḍ̷̅͗͒I̶̘̹̔͋̅͆͑̕S̷̳͐͌̌P̴̱̗̜̼̖͌L̷̖̱̮͙̜̅̈́E̷̛̱̬̦̭̝͒A̶̝̟̮̱̒̿S̶̺̪̪̿̋̀́̇̀Ẹ̴̩̙̼̏̋͌̓̍̓ͅͅḐ̷̤̗͂ ̶̭̩̐̽́͝͠W̴̧̘̮̳͛Ḭ̷͍̲̃̑̈́T̴̘͎́́̽̀͊̂H̷̜͝ ̷͍̉̉̍͆Y̵̧̪̙͎̐̓́O̵̧̡̬̝̺̠͒͋Ù̵̢̢̩͕͔̤̈́,̸̬̮̯̲͚̆͑ ̴̰͑̃̌͝Ḧ̸͖͇̘̟͙͙́̽͛͠Ì̵̛͚̯̭S̸͉̺͕͓̳̼̾͆͗ ̴̠̙̰͎̙̏͊͌̇͘U̷̪̮̦̳͒͑̾́͘͜N̷̫͙̦̰̝̗͗F̵̝̥͒̂̐̾̚A̷̼̣͌͗̈́̈́̂͒İ̷͍̭̲̻͎̭T̴̘̺̜̰̜͗́̒̑͋́͜H̶̡̖̻̜̣̓͊͂͘F̵̜̱̜̬͖͇̈́̌U̶̢̖̙͋̚L̴͇̾̚͝ ̶̮̅̃D̶̮̲̅̎͒̏I̴͈̬̟̘̣̿̀̅̌́S̴̜̙̥̺͎̮͐͗̒́̏C̶̭͍̰̞̯̃̓͝͝Í̵̞̊̈́̀͋P̶̪̭͎̭͂͌͜Ḷ̶̡̮͒̆ͅE̷̢̡̝͖̳͋̋͜
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

you can prevent the ass raping demons by putting a butt plug

Yakub isn't even a God JFL

ye, I have a Attic.
Lock yourself in it. Bring any weapon that is able to quickly kill a man, bring food and water supplies and pray to Yakub.