Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I forgot I was a dirty incel for a moment

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-
Started this week pretty nice and people were talking to me and I was finally able to socialize with people in the first time in two years (I live in Hong Kong). Anyways I got too excited that people were being nice to me for the first time in my life that I actually acted like myself in front of these people. I started spewing blackpilled conspiracy theory nonsense and now everyone thinks I'm a fucking freak.

I ruined a perfectly good year because I acted autistic. Worse part, I asked everyone in my class if they knew how I could get drugs. Even worse part, I thought I was cool and texted everyone if they wanted to come over to my place for lunch. :feelscry: No one answered.

I'm just a joke. Time to go back to being the quiet loser no one talks to.

Reeks of infiltration.

I started spewing blackpilled conspiracy theory nonsense and now everyone thinks I'm a fucking freak.
Stopped reading. LARP better next time.

Reeks of infiltration.

Stopped reading. LARP better next time.
It's true, I told them I was an anti-natalist. We were talking about religion, so I told them I was an atheist that believes the earth is flat. I also told them Joe Biden is a reptilian being and celebrities use adrenochrome to look young. Also told them the about the Jews.

1e2ca809d70daa0e20a7dfb791e0fd75 3511908297

The blackpill is not a conspiracy theory, it is reality.