Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I forgot how shitty was living with parents

• Thread starter Deleted member 34160
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34160

-
I had to move back to them a month ago and i cant stand them anymore.

Im 25 and im treated like im a fucking 8 years old.
I cant wait to move out

My stupid ass mother cant stop saying bullshits , my cuck of a father rushes in her defense as soon as i reply to her baits

they are at home all day , they have no friends and dont do anything a normal adult does

They want to know EVERYTHING i do , they never leave me alone , i have no privacy at all

Im smoking a pack a day to contain my rage and take sleeping pills to sleep as much as possible

Why did two autistic retards had to reproduce?

Last edited:
It is different for everyone, I have lived away from home too in the past but living in parents large house is better than living with bully normie NT's.

It is different for everyone, I have lived away from home too in the past but living in parents large house is better than living with bully normie NT's.
Having housemates sucks ,
you probably have a normal functioning family so you got lucky

Having housemates sucks ,
you probably have a normal functioning family so you got lucky
I remember normies would harass me for supposedly leaving unwashed dishes in the kitchen even though they were not mine. The autist was the easy target to abuse. I also remember next door room mate had sex beside my bed in the next room.

My family isn't normal but they do have jobs so I don't see them all the time.

I remember normies would harass me for supposedly leaving unwashed dishes in the kitchen even though they were not mine. The autist was the easy target to abuse. I also remember next door room mate had sex beside my bed in the next room.

My family isn't normal but they do have jobs so I don't see them all the time.
Shit like this made me get kicked out of my first apartment , because i didnt leave everything clean
That fucking white floor used to get dirty in 4 seconds
The fucking normie used 18 plates every day to cook some random nasty shit while i used only 2
He complained to the owner with his mother and they told me i had to go , or " normie s name" would not renew his rent contract

I lived alone since that

Same here but you gotta act tough and stand your ground so they won't treat you like a kid. My parents just ignore me and let me be most of the times tbh. Also my sleeping schedule is fucked so I hardly see them during the day cuz I'm sleeping most of the time. The more I stay away from them the easier it is for me to live like a NEET on their expense. I hate doing it and I'm planning on getting a job but things are looking bleak right now. Don't know how long I can survive like that. Getting closer to roping every passing day.

Im 25 and im treated like im a fucking 8 years old.
they are at home all day , they have no friends and dont do anything a normal adult does

They want to know EVERYTHING i do , they never leave me alone , i have no privacy at all
maby they want to know what you're doing because they care about you. Sometimes I do the same thing to my sister but it's 30% to piss her off, 70% because I'm interested in what she's doing

Same here but you gotta act tough and stand your ground so they won't treat you like a kid. My parents just ignore me and let me be most of the times tbh. Also my sleeping schedule is fucked so I hardly see them during the day cuz I'm sleeping most of the time. The more I stay away from them the easier it is for me to live like a NEET on their expense. I hate doing it and I'm planning on getting a job but things are looking bleak right now. Don't know how long I can survive like that. Getting closer to roping every passing day.
Dont rope until you tried everything

Last time i tried to " stand my ground" i got in a physical fight with my dad, and i had to avoid confrontations ever since

I managed to get a job at 700 km away so i can finally fuck off for good
maby they want to know what you're doing because they care about you. Sometimes I do the same thing to my sister but it's 30% to piss her off, 70% because I'm interested in what she's doing
They are legit autistic

You should never ever rent a shared flat if you are an incel. If you have chads or, God forbid, foids as flatmates it will be fucking hell. Since I moved out a few years ago I always rented a place on my own, even when I was not earning much money. It is definitely worth it.

Last time i tried to " stand my ground" i got in a physical fight with my dad, and i had to avoid confrontations ever since
Shitty parents tbh. Mine would just ignore me tbh.

Why did you have to move back?

Im in a similar situation except my household is even violent toward me ever since childhood. I have been wageslaving for years to save up enough money to buy a place. Too bad real estate prices and process is beyond fucked too

Im in a similar situation except my household is even violent toward me ever since childhood. I have been wageslaving for years to save up enough money to buy a place. Too bad real estate prices and process is beyond fucked too
Yeah , buy this beautiful 70 yo house with one bedroom, for just half a million bro

Felt that brother

I finnaly moved out of my parents home recently. It is a lot better however I steel feel constant anxiety knowing its not my apartment and I can get kicked out any time

I Think parents never cease to see you as a Child if you are their child. At least that's my experience tbh

I Think parents never cease to see you as a Child if you are their child. At least that's my experience tbh
You’re right tbh

Yeah , you will always be a boy in their eyes