Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I followed my parents orders

• Thread starter Deleted member 19236
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 19236

Self-banned
-
"Do not use drugs/drink alcohol, God does not like this and if you do we'll beat the shit out of you"

I was stupid/autist enough to obey them, meanwhile my brother that drank alcohol and used hard drugs lost his virginity when he was 16.

JFL, I wasnt 'cool' enough, maybe drugmaxxing(even though I was already called ugly) could have helped me ascend and have something to remember instead of videogames.

When I was 6 years old, mother said "Let's go to church and worship Jesus, your Lord and Savior" and I tried saying "But mom, church is loud and I prefer staying at home", but I was dragged out of the house anyways.

Yes bro, just go to church and be bullied for not dressing 'cool' clothes, just go to church and hear blatant lies bro, just go to church and be laughed at bro.

For real "yea br0 just study in school and be a good person be a good little boy obey all the rules goyim br0 bad boys and bullies never win br0"

Fuck that while bad boy Jeremy Meeks is a gangbanger who beat up a 13 year old rival gang member to death and look how great his life is now.

Not drinking and using drugs will just push you further away from your peers who have sex. Truecels are fucked either way, but if you're borderline it could make all the difference.

Drinking and drugs only "help" you get laid if you are an upright Chad who feels guilty about premarital sex and could've had it anyway if you just changed your outlook drug-free.

Drinking/drugs would only help you socialize with foids who use drink/drugs ie probably lower quality.

When I was 6 years old, mother said "Let's go to church and worship Jesus, your Lord and Savior" and I tried saying "But mom, church is loud and I prefer staying at home", but I was dragged out of the house anyways.
I was also dragged to church up until I was 10.
I guess my parents just did not give a fuck anymore.

Drinking and drugs only "help" you get laid if you are an upright Chad who feels guilty about premarital sex and could've had it anyway if you just changed your outlook drug-free.

Drinking/drugs would only help you socialize with foids who use drink/drugs ie probably lower quality.
better than rot-study cicle

Church was so boring

Not drinking and using drugs will just push you further away from your peers who have sex.
this is such an undeniable fucking truth yet it never gets brought up by normies and the like.
All the normies and chads and sex-havers all drink and or use drugs. They went against what they were told to do and were rewarded for it with friendships and relationships and sex; meanwhile us who actually followed those words were punished by isolation and being kept out of social circles

It wouldn't have helped if you're not goodlooking enough.

>just go to church and be laughed at bro.

you were ridiculed at your local church?

Tbf, I drug and alcohol maxxed in my youth, and still to this day, but it didnt present me a path of ascension but it's a fuck load of fun. Thing is drugs and drinking are best done with others so maybe that boat has been missed. Though still better than being alone and sober.

what exactly happened?anyway,those guys aren't real christians and you should get away from that church.
They laughed at me because I didnt wear cool trendy clothes, there was also this time when I tried friendmaxxing with the 'youth' and they laughed behind my back(my brother told me).

I cant even imagine having sex at the age of 16

They laughed at me because I didnt wear cool trendy clothes, there was also this time when I tried friendmaxxing with the 'youth' and they laughed behind my back(my brother told me).
yeah those aren't christians at all kek.degenerates will always act that way fellowcell.i am sorry

"It's always your fault, all your problems are your fault, nothing is ever not your fault, anything you say to imply it's not your fault is scapegoating and undeniable proof of clinical narcissism." - Some bluepilled lurker, probably.

what exactly happened?anyway,those guys aren't real christians and you should get away from that church.
Where in Christianity are you banned from mocking your fellow man?

Even if it was listed as sinful somewhere, they can just 'repent' for it later in their eyes, so they don't worry about it.

I cant even imagine having sex at the age of 16
Sure you can, I have confidence in your imagination. I can imagine turning into a lion and having sex with a mermaid.

Drugs and alcohol used to make things easier for average men but now you gotta be very careful with fake rape allegations and shit.

At best you can use them yourself to lower inhibition, but it goes without saying that it only works after a looks threshold.