Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I flunked a subject because I did poorly in the group presentation

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
Guess who the teacher was? a blonde twenty-something foid. I got the lowest score in the class, a meagre 70 out of 100 on the presentation. Everyone else got 78-100. I can't even sleep, I'm furious

But uh that's really not much of a difference in terms of scoring.

But uh that's really not much of a difference in terms of scoring.

I failed because of 0,05 points in the total score average.

Aren’t you 30?

fuck school tbh. just a fucking scam to rip the money from normies and whoever is stupid to fall for it.

He is. Nothing new, they hate ugly men. Foids wish they could drop dead.
I don't know what you're expecting going back to school. You have a difficult time and you'll never be equal to them.
If you graduate, you'd be lucky to have a wageslave job.

Everything is 1000000000x harder to do if you're ugly.

fuck school tbh. just a fucking scam to rip the money from normies and whoever is stupid to fall for it.
Unless you can pull of self employment, working 40 hours in manual labor doesnt seem like a better alternative.

No way an unattractive male can get a fair grade from a foid instructor.

Guess who the teacher was? a blonde twenty-something foid. I got the lowest score in the class, a meagre 70 out of 100 on the presentation. Everyone else got 78-100. I can't even sleep, I'm furious

Why do you call yourself wizardcel when u are kidcel. Reported for cultural appropriation.
Unless you can pull of self employment, working 40 hours in manual labor doesnt seem like a better alternative.

I lasted a month and never going back. JFL at working manual for years on end. It's literal torture and money is shit anyway lol.

Why do you call yourself wizardcel when u are kidcel. Reported for cultural appropriation.

I used to be 30 years old, but I have stopped using Earth's time scale. I'm on Mars time scale now. I'm 16 years old on planet Mars, and since that's the age I'm most comfortable with, it's also my mental age, I have decided that I'm going to be 16 years old forever. Why should the orbit of a planet decide how old you are? we should be free to be whatever age we want.