Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I flirted with my oneitis today

ColdPillow

ColdPillow

Cardiac arrest will get me one day
★★★★★
> Goes to English class
> Thinks about oneitis entirety of classtime
> After class I strike up a convo about the color spectrum
> Fun conversation, no cold shoulder so it’s going well so far
> I steal her water bottle to tease her
> She is like “nooo”
> Gives it back to her and let’s her know I’m just playing
> She’s like “Ohh okay”
> She speed walks away in the opposite direction she normally leaves the classroom in
> At least I was low inhib enough
> Now I need to deal with this rejection for the rest of the school year

Attachments

• 133D354D-01B2-4706-875E-78AF68B6F468.jpeg
    133D354D-01B2-4706-875E-78AF68B6F468.jpeg
    63.1 KB · Views: 55
aww she must have been embarrassed.

another oneitis cuck

>has a oneitis
jfl
> She is like “nooo”
> She’s like “Ohh okay”
wtf was this bit are you retarded

Why would you do that? Are you autistic?

I wish I was dead hearing stories like this reminding me of middle and high school

Rate her then rate yourself

I know it’s bad but I can’t just get over it. Believe me I want to
Here's a thought, septembercel:
You don't enter her mind when she's with her friends and they ask her what guy she likes.
You don't enter her mind when she's getting fucked by an attractive male.
You don't enter her mind when they cuddle afterwards.
She does not think of you as much as you think of her, and she does not feel the same way.
It's much better hearing this from some random incel on the internet than your oneitis herself. Give up the oneitis cope, you'll be happy you did.
Hope that helps

Dude, just ignore her. It'll go away, stop cucking yourself
I know, you’re right. It’ll be over soon. A few weeks ago I was more interested than now so I guess I’m improving

Taking water bottles is considered "flirting?"

Some of you daft incels will never learn.

(Clever) incels never approaches females, simply to avoid humiliation. Plus they already know the result.

At least realize you actually did something. You approached the girl, started a conversation, held the conversation and even touch something of hers (that she took back) Baby steps, my man but don't be surprised if you are friendzoned.

> Goes to English class
> Thinks about oneitis entirety of classtime
> After class I strike up a convo about the color spectrum
> Fun conversation, no cold shoulder so it’s going well so far
> She is like “nooo”
> She’s like “Ohh okay”
> She speed walks away in the opposite direction she normally leaves the classroom in
> At least I was low inhib enough
> Now I need to deal with this rejection for the rest of the school year

IMG 6542

JFL @ having oneitis.

oneitis is the worst cope in the universe.
just go confess to her already you cuck.
get rejected.
be free again.
don't waste your damn life chasing after one woman.

-> it's over for you if you think stealing a water bottle is flirting. she will just think you're weird.
you ruin your own chances tbh.
god damn it

> She is like “nooo”
> She’s like “Ohh okay”

I cringed -- quit while you're ahead brother.

Are you in middle school?

That water bottle taking is what most likely broke the deal, well maybe not but it sure added to the fringe either way, take this as a learning experience.

I’m just going to assume it ended horribly

you steal her bottle, you lose
she steals your bottle, you win

she didn't reject you, because you never approached her, you ORBITED and massaged her water bottle

Instead of talking about colors and rainbows,

you should have told her that she looks sympathetic/cute and then ask her on a date.

That's an approach.

All else is small talk.

Just fucking do it, or remain a fucking cuck.

also

>having a oneitis
>not a cuck, blue pill

pick one

That water bottle taking is what most likely broke the deal, well maybe not but it sure added to the fringe either way, take this as a learning experience.

Giving it back is what broke the deal. If you read, she was still engaged after he stole it. Steal from women and they love you, be nice or say you are just playing (to show that you consider their emotions/feelings) and they get super creeped out. I did a niceguy approach of two girls today and they fucking assumed extreme defensive body posture and RAN the fuck away. In my PUA days I saw that. But if I called a girl a slut she would be extremely attentive and engaged. But you have to keep doing it for as long as you know her. Just be evil bro.

The approach I did today btw, I was buying a slushy at a convenience store within a mall. Two girls were in front of me getting slushy. She put the lid on the slushy and then began filling the slushy up past the rim of the cup to fill the lid too (it's a domed lid). I said, 'filling the lid too, eh?'

That was it. That was what made them fold, cover their body with their arms like they were being attacked, and run the fuck away all stiff like and creeped out. I honestly stood there like, 'What the fuck is wrong with these girls? They're scared of a tiny bit of banter. Fucking weirdos.'

I now think normies are the weird ones. Not me.

Last edited:
Taking the water bottle to tease her? :feelsgah: What are you, some sort of PUA?

Her "oh okay" was a subliminal message to you to shit test you and engage on you, bro. You should have held frame and drink the whole water bottle away. Treat her like shes just another plate to spin.

Autistic retard she probably ran away to go blow Chad off in the bathroom to forget about your subhumanity