Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I flipped my shit at work yesterday because of a group of femoids tormenting me

valkyne009

valkyne009

Greycel
This is my first post here, so I’ll explain what I look like to aid in the telling of this story. My mom was/is a whore who binge-drank and partied constantly while she was pregnant with me. This caused me to be born with birth defects that affect the way I look and speak. (Eyes too far apart, extremely skinny, webbed fingers and toes, constant slurred speech, etc.) My brain is the same as anyone else’s, meaning that I don’t have any severe (mental) developmental disabilities (besides ADHD, if that counts), but the rest of me is a complete and utter shit show.

There’s a group (or rather, a “gaggle”) of femoids where I work who constantly treat me like shit and act like they haven’t left elementary school yet. The usual consists of “dare each other to ask the ugly guy out as a prank”, always bringing up my alcoholic mother despite the fact that I have repeatedly expressed that I don’t like to mention it, pretending to limp and slur to mock me, and other bitchy childish things.

To make a long story short, yesterday one of the bolder femoids decided to create a “game” where she would walk behind me and fake limp to make the other coworkers laugh, and I lost my shit and flipped out. Yelling, screaming, punching the wall, punching the cash register, crying, etc. I’m not totally sure, but I think one of the femoids filmed it and put me on her Facebook.

To be honest, I’m extremely embarrassed that I lost my cool like that, but what can you expect when you’re being treated like a subhuman everywhere you go?

Joined Aug 2, 2019

If you want to larp with a story like this you probably should wait to a few hundred posts. You join today and this is your first post jfl.

If this post is real, then

so youre like local version of saint bagel?

it sounds like ure pretty fucked up. u should leave toxic workplace the very first day u realized its toxic. i was once very confident and happy as phuck but changed workplace to toxic one and they fucked me up i became depressed as phuck and started taking drugs but drugs werent the worst - the worst was how it crushed me

if they mock u in job u should report it first to BOSS and then leave.

as for ur look, u can only work with ur hair, muscles, and clothes. eyes far away from each is a chad trait. try training to look better

ngl if this story is real i would have gone a lot furthER

Drain their life force.

It was just a joke bro why do you have to freak out get a sense of humour and stop hating woumen. I trust you I think you are genuine it isn't crazy we went through it in school welcome. Get angry and punch holes in walls and you're overreacting to a life of tourment.

Soyboy01

why punch the cash register??? you have to punch her face next time you see her

its over for todaycels

You are legitimately special needs if you believed this story.

Strong first post! (If true)

Great larp! (if false)

Since/if, you're a "deformed freak" then why the fuck are you working in the first place? Shirley you can get neetbuxx?

Even if your mind is normal your body isn't. Easy enough to try anyway. If you've been lurking long, then you should know, only looks matter!

I refuse to make fish jokes to explain how you can deal with getting neetbuxx. Just show up and I'm sure they'll find a reason to set you up!

You may need a lawyer or some advocate thingy... Just open your eyes wide and breath through your mouth hard. And puff out your cheeks a bit.

If you can hold a straight face during your face time with various services you'll be set!

Of course neetbuxx suxx. But it sure beats being abused!

That's a shitty situation. Maybe they trait you better from now on.

hopefully LARP because that's brutal but if it's not you should go ER tbh.