Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel i fixed my pc high temps

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
my pc was giving really high temps recently, reaching 70+ degrees just to run a video in 4k, this dind't make sense as my computer case have 3 coolers and my cpu have a tower double cooler, so i verified and happened that the cooler was loose like a college foid punched lasagna after fucking the football team, so i thighed it up and it was like a JBs that go for a girl only school with no acess to cellphones pussy.

and i could run the 4k video while keeping temps bellow 60 degrees :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

i was also with issues with the motherboard battery, that was causing my computer display the wrongtime, this gliched discord, it was a really big pain in the ass, but it's now fixed :panties:

lulz nice, legit lifefuel.. fuark that suifuel without PC and that massive dopaminefuel after you fix it, feels good tbhthbh fuark ever though about working as some PC repairer or some shit? de dsrs I thought about it but too high inhib near people

pc = best cope

though about working as some PC repairer
too pussy to that, and i don't have the money to replace components

legit tbhthbhngl, imagine having no PC, fuark such a suifuel
no pc remoes 80% of copes ngllll

steamaxxx ngll

my pc was giving really high temps recently, reaching 70+ degrees just to run a video in 4k, this dind't make sense as my computer case have 3 coolers and my cpu have a tower double cooler, so i verified and happened that the cooler was loose like a college foid punched lasagna after fucking the football team, so i thighed it up and it was like a JBs that go for a girl only school with no acess to cellphones pussy.

and i could run the 4k video while keeping temps bellow 60 degrees :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

i was also with issues with the motherboard battery, that was causing my computer display the wrongtime, this gliched discord, it was a really big pain in the ass, but it's now fixed :panties:
get the thermal paste for your cpu and gpu buddy.

pc problems are a bitch but it feels amazing to fix them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back