Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I finished NieR:Automata and this is my takeaway

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
This has to be the best game I have ever played. I don't want you to be robbed of the joy of playing it, so if you are/were intrested I advise you to go into the game not knowing anything.

First of all the game essentially touches upon the topic on what it means to be human, the beauty of humanity, moral dichotomies, etc...

I especially want to touch upon the topic that was trying to be relayed at the end of the main ending [E]. It tells us the player that life is the struggle between the endless cycle of life and death, that all living things are essentially based upon. It proclaims that life is NOT meaningless and its meaning is derived from this struggle that occurs between life and death. To love, to hate, to win, to lose, to create, to destroy, to expierence and to let go.

It basically alluded to the narrative of life is beautiful, we have to be there for each other, etc

And I am inclined to agree. Life IS beautiful and it CAN be an amazing adventure, and this is why I self admittedly cried at the end when other players supportive messages came on the screen. All what life is is a struggle. One we must overcome together.

To live life is to try as much things as humanly possible. To make this struggle tolerable for our fellow man. But unfortunately as an incel I will never be apart of the human support system. I will never get a taste of it. The beauty of humanity. The love of humanity. The finite life we have before the abyss. The one shot we have at existence. To make it beautiful. To make it full of love.

I will have to experience it all alone.

Last edited:
You need to play DMC 3, the fantastic motion captured scenes, the perfect blend of drama and stylish action with some comedy to defuse the tension, amazing in depth combat with jump cancelling and weapon switching, tons of unlocks, bloody palace, costumes, concept art, and two charachters. The fantastic electrica and powermetal soundtrack with the industrial influence of early 2000s media, it captured a charm and soul that has been lost in the modern industry.

It is the best game ever made, it is the closest thing to perfection the medium has ever reached and probably ever will, you will do yourself a favor by allowing your brain to experience it.

You need to play DMC 3, the fantastic motion captured scenes, the perfect blend of drama and stylish action with some comedy to defuse the tension, amazing in depth combat with jump cancelling and weapon switching, tons of unlocks, bloody palace, costumes, concept art, and two charachters. The fantastic electrica and powermetal soundtrack with the industrial influence of early 2000s media, it captured a charm and soul that has been lost in the modern industry.

It is the best game ever made, it is the closest thing to perfection the medium has ever reached and probably ever will, you will do yourself a favor by allowing your brain to experience it.
I've hear about the devil may cry series and I was always curious to check it out and because of you I might if I find the time. Is it important for me to play the other 2 first?

did read, but this game is trash.
Imagine playing a game for the story

other than the story it's a discount DMC with sparkles of "here's a random tetris level! we are so creative!"

even that's a compliment. I'd rather play a God of War game from a decade ago than this.
Never played DMC. What didn't you like about NieR? The combat is a bit repetitive (even though I thought it was fine) I really can't see any other criticisms

I've hear about the devil may cry series and I was always curious to check it out and because of you I might if I find the time. Is it important for me to play the other 2 first?
Nope, you can jump straight into 3, it is a standalone story, when it clicks you will be obsessed and coming from Nier it has very similar controls and gameplay

Nope, you can jump straight into 3, it is a standalone story, when it clicks you will be obsessed and coming from Nier it has very similar controls and gameplay
Those japs sure know how to make a good game.

nier is a weak game in it's category, the combat is repetitive like you said, but it's worse than that - it's braindead and has a bunch of filler.
Not much more to say...

try DMC4/DMC5 and you'll see what I mean.

DMC5 is better for a beginner.

Look up on steam reviews, some autists have 4K hours on DMC4 just messing around, you can get creative with combos.

Least autistic would be to play the new God of War games - same category but simpler.

Nier is low-effort and they focused more on presentation / being a special snowflake instead of a comfy well-made polished game
DMC looks amazing! I definitely will look into it and I'll maybe talk to you about it in the future. However I definitely don't agree with your take on nier calling it low effort. I simply don't see it.

I see a game with a godly soundtrack, amazing visuals and an even greater and intoxicating story line. It literally runs laps on a game like GOW definitely GOW ragnarok. (I did really enjoy GOW/GOW ragnarok but to compare it with NieR is like comparing roblox to minecraft)

has a bunch of filler.
You probably refer to storyline B. I can see your criticism but at the same time not.

Not a fan of open world games but Nier Automata did it just right + A2 is superior.

Sucks that zogflix wants to tarnish this series’s name with a gay show

I won't read your post to avoid potential spoilers but its been on my to play list for a long time, definitely need to play it now
You should! Can't recommend it enough!

"Waaa existence sucks just kill me"
There, that's the game. That's all it is.

Fuck that shit, I am excited for ALAN WAKE 2

And I am inclined to agree. Life IS beautiful and it CAN be an amazing adventure, and this is why I self admittedly cried at the end when other players supportive messages came on the screen. All what life is is a struggle. One we must overcome together.
It's too bad that the paradigm of life's existence is competition. Evolution is competitive, not cooperative. Cooperation is a temporary cease-fire from competition. It's mog or be mogged, win or lose. There are no participation trophies in the struggle of life.

Fag. Gay.

"Waaa existence sucks just kill me"
There, that's the game. That's all it is.
I have no idea why niggas say stuff like this when talking to automata. It's definitely more than that.