Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I finished doing all my tax and banking stuff and I start training on Monday

Therapywasawaste

Therapywasawaste

"I should be living underground, I'm so subhuman."
★★
I kept getting emails for stuff to fill out. I filled out a few forms over a few days and I finally got my start date for work. I'll work at a deli in a grocery store. I'll make $12 per hour. So far my schedule is Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday at 1pm to 5pm. I'll make like $180, which is good but hopefully I work alot more than that. I hope I see pretty girls at the grocery store.

i always wanted to work a deli for the food, good luck brotha.

That's great man! Legit happy for you! :feelsokman::feelsokman: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: You'll make a lot more I'm sure.You'll climb to $18 to $20 per hour in no time.

I kept getting emails for stuff to fill out. I filled out a few forms over a few days and I finally got my start date for work. I'll work at a deli in a grocery store. I'll make $12 per hour. So far my schedule is Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday at 1pm to 5pm. I'll make like $180, which is good but hopefully I work alot more than that. I hope I see pretty girls at the grocery store.
Good luck broski