Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I find the femcels forum really confusing tbh

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
Idk man. They seem so sad and lonely, that I can't help but relate even though they're foids, and even though they hate men. I also find them to be somewhat based as they hate Stacys, and say that women on FDS are ugly and coping.

However I don't understand what they're talking about. Where are all these women who are so starved of a boyfriend? I'd be willing to go on a date with one. But they're nowhere to be found irl. It's easy to find incels in real life, even if they don't actually know about incel forums or agree with the blackpill. Every bar or night club will often be filled with average men who are struggling to get a date. But even below average women seem to have a way easier time and even get unwanted male attention.

Also, they have a different attitude to Stacies than we do with Chads. While we actually have some standards in terms of what a Chad is, hence the need for the term "Chadlite", to femcels, anyone who isn't very ugly is a Stacy. You browse their forum for a bit, and it becomes clear that they'll call almost any foid a Stacy. So by that logic of course we only want Stacy lol.

Idk, maybe they're right that we're ignoring ugly women, kinda not registering them and not realizing, like women do with non chads? :waitwhat:

I like femcels, if only they liked me back though.
But they don't and it's over.

Based on how much attention normie women get, they mog Chads to the Moon.
Thus it makes sense for women to either just be ones that are attractive enough to be wanted by males as mothers to their kids or not.
Most normies wouldn't actually marry a femcel, even if they would fuck them.

Last edited:
Femcels don't exist so obviously any form centered around such a larp/lame copy of an actual community would seem weird

Imagine if there were forums where men talked all day long about their supposed pregnancy

99% are larping men.
that's not an exaggeration.
read the posts with this in mind and you'll see.

Idk man. They seem so sad and lonely, that I can't help but relate even though they're foids, and even though they hate men. I also find them to be somewhat based as they hate Stacys, and say that women on FDS are ugly and coping.

However I don't understand what they're talking about. Where are all these women who are so starved of a boyfriend? I'd be willing to go on a date with one. But they're nowhere to be found irl. It's easy to find incels in real life, even if they don't actually know about incel forums or agree with the blackpill. Every bar or night club will often be filled with average men who are struggling to get a date. But even below average women seem to have a way easier time and even get unwanted male attention.

Also, they have a different attitude to Stacies than we do with Chads. While we actually have some standards in terms of what a Chad is, hence the need for the term "Chadlite", to femcels, anyone who isn't very ugly is a Stacy. You browse their forum for a bit, and it becomes clear that they'll call almost any foid a Stacy. So by that logic of course we only want Stacy lol.

Idk, maybe they're right that we're ignoring ugly women, kinda not registering them and not realizing, like women do with non chads? :waitwhat:
What forum were you on? Most femcel forums I've seen were full of entitled shitty foids who think they deserve chad.
I like femcels, if only they liked me back though.
But they don't and it's over.

Based on how much attention normie women get, they mog Chads to the Moon.
Thus it makes sense for women to either just be ones that are attractive enough to be wanted by males as mothers to their kids or not.
Most normies wouldn't actually marry a femcel, even if they would fuck them.
Weren't you the one who made a post about how ugly women are on the same level as Chad?

I would love to bang a femcel

What forum were you on? Most femcel forums I've seen were full of entitled shitty foids who think they deserve chad.

Weren't you the one who made a post about how ugly women are on the same level as Chad?
thepinkpill.co
I would love to bang a femcel
depends on how ugly they actually are. i've seen pics of femcels on their sub and r/TheGlowUp and they were actually becky tier, but on the other hand, i think there's some legit 1/10 foids there who are actually struggling, because i've seen them call this foid a stacy: https://www.google.com/search?q=Tess+Holliday so... If that's a Stacy to them they must be very ugly and fat...

Lol at feeling sympathy for fucking femcels you larp ass. They don't exist, it's literally impossible to be a femcel.

Femcels don't exist so obviously any form centered around such a larp/lame copy of an actual community would seem weird

Imagine if there were forums where men talked all day long about their supposed pregnancy

LOL femcels are just chad starved they can get a low-tier normie or even a higher-tier one if they tried but no the female privileges' and narcissism makes them develop the typical vicitim mentality that bluepilled coper fags utilize to defend women to get a crump of pussy (which never works) lol.

They hate stacies because they can get chad and they have to settle for fellow subhumans and thats why theyre angry about it. Thats all there is to it.

dont feel bad for them they lookdown on you the same way normies and the general population does.

lol @ "femcel" forum. Literally a mentally ill retards who pretend that they can't find a bf when this planet is a total sausagefest. Don't think I ever been to a place that had more girls than dudes, or the ratio came anywhere close to being balanced. Maybe in a bingo club where you'll find a bunch of old grandmas playing solo after their husbands passed away, or a nursing school, but that's about it.

Every girl I meet is either taken (I verify) or has 3-5 sausage orbiters hovering over her around the clock. I'll never forget that one bitch who was telling me that she's lonely while her phone was exploding with text messages right next to me. She might be a moderator on that "femcel" forum, truthfully I won't be surprised.

FFS, register on a dating site as a female and you'll get flooded with 200 messages in less than an hour. No matter how ugly you are. It's been proven with countless experiments, time after time again. Even the websites that charge men money (free for girls) to send/read messages have at least 3:1 male/female ratio, and they're all desperate for anything with a hole between their legs. After all this, how are you going to tell me that you can't find a BF?

LOL femcels are just chad starved they can get a low-tier normie or even a higher-tier one if they tried but no the female privileges' and narcissism makes them develop the typical vicitim mentality that bluepilled coper fags utilize to defend women to get a crump of pussy (which never works) lol.

They hate stacies because they can get chad and they have to settle for fellow subhumans and thats why theyre angry about it. Thats all there is to it.

dont feel bad for them they lookdown on you the same way normies and the general population does.
based

There were a few posts on their forum where they admit their lust for Chad. This has been repeated over a hundred times but women cannot be incels under any circumstance. Currently I'm running a catfish account on Tinder using a really ugly foid and even she's getting a lot of matches with average looking guys who are willing to meet.

Congratulations OP, you are now the biggest cuck on the forum.

These "femcels" still can get laid and find a boyfriend easy, but they just don't want to or try to. They literally could download tinder, swipe a couple times and have a guy over in an hour.

Kkk44

EUD2RLWX0AAQqDc

There is no such thing as a female incel

Last edited:
depends on how ugly they actually are. i've seen pics of femcels on their sub and r/TheGlowUp and they were actually becky tier, but on the other hand, i think there's some legit 1/10 foids there who are actually struggling, because i've seen them call this foid a stacy: https://www.google.com/search?q=Tess+Holliday so... If that's a Stacy to them they must be very ugly and fat...
Uggo chicks need dick too. They just dont take it

Their only ''issue'' is being too ugly and fat to get chad's cock. Not the slightest bit of sympathy from me, in fact, I hate them. No respect for entitled shallow delusional landwhales.

ugly foids are proven to have evem more options due to juggernault law