Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I find short guys attractive but...

She should be thrown into a pit of manlets (in GTA 6)

I'm a manlet that goes outside and I see plenty of fellow manlets when I'm out doing stuff. She is virtue signaling hard.

Tinder doesnt have a height filter meaning she swiped left on short dudes and is virtue signaling for reddit karma
The lowest of the low
IMG 20240914 190212

Yeah you cant see them because they are invisible to you. You are chad only like any other bitch

I'm a manlet that goes outside and I see plenty of fellow manlets when I'm out doing stuff. She is virtue signaling hard.
You must be average height then because if you were really 5'6 most people wouldn't be the same height as you unless you are from a really short country

You must be average height then because if you were really 5'6 most people wouldn't be the same height as you unless you are from a really short country
Average in my country is 5'10. I'm not saying the average guys a manlet I'm saying I still see other manlets outside all the time. Most guys I see are taller than me even when I fraud my height.

this topic is diabolic. how is "coping" even a possibility?
for how long will you guys be able to take it?